Panaroma Route Guided Day Tour From Hazyview - Johannesburg
OverviewA full day tour of the Panorama sites, including River Canyon, Gods Window, Wonderview, the Three Rondawels, Bourkes Luck Potholes, Berlin Falls and Lisbon Falls.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Start your tour from Hazyview as it climbs towards the town of Graskop, and the southernmost point of the Blyde River Canyon.The Panorama Route encompasses some spectacular scenery, with breath-taking views of the Blyde River Canyon, and out over the endless Lowveld beyond. You'll go along the edge of the escarpment, to look out points offering magnificent views, including Gods Window, Wonderview and the Three Rondawels. Along the route we visit the famous Bourkes Luck Potholes deep cylindrical cavities formed by thousands of years of water erosion at the confluence of the Blyde and Treur Rivers.
Pilgrims Rest is well worth a visit. This old mining town was established during the heady days of the gold rush in the late 1800s, and the whole town is now lovingly preserved as a national monument. At lunchtime the tour will stop back in Graskop so that guests can have lunch at a restaurant, and if time permits, can spend a while browsing in local shops or along the pavements. Street vendors sell an amazing variety of goods from nuts and fruit to beaded necklaces and carved wooden animals. South of Graskop, where the Sabie River rises, and numerous waterfalls tumble down the mountains, we will visit the beautiful Berlin Falls and Lisbon Falls on the way back to Hazyview.
Choose from a private or shared vehicle! (Additional costs will apply for a private vehicle)
Inclusions for Panaroma Route Guided Day Tour From Hazyview
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Panaroma Route Guided Day Tour From Hazyview
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Shuttle Service from Johannesburg to Kruger National Park
- Half-Day Lion Park Safari from Johannesburg
- Johannesburg Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
- Pilanesberg Game Reserve Full-Day Tour from Johannesburg
- Private Airport Transfers between OR Tambo Airport and Johannesburg
- Private Tour: Pilanesberg Walking Safari from Johannesburg