- DAY 1 Trekking to Bhumdi (elev. 1650 m/5,413 ft.) Leave from Pokhara and cross Phewa Lake. Trek around five hours as you gain in elevation, seeing great views of the mountains. Send night at local guest house.
- DAY 2 Trek to Panchase (elev. 2030 m/6,660 ft.) Today trek around 6 to 7 hr reach the maximum of elevation with outstanding views of the surrounding peaks. Trek for around five hours, spending night at a local guest house.
- DAY 3 Return to Pokhara till Kande around 4 yo 5 hr Its an easy, downhill day as you make your way by drive 1 hr back to the city of Pokhara.
Why Take This Trek?
- Easy trek, ideal for beginners or senior citizens
- Incredible scenery. No shortage of beauty to behold.
- New trekking route, with very few visitors.
- Experience local life as it truly is.
- Low elevation trek
- Low cost trek, one of the lowest priced treks in the Annapurnas.