Panda Holding Experience And Dujiangyan Irrigation System In Chengdu
OverviewOn this customized private day tour, you will see the lovely Giant Pandas in Chengdu, experience the incredible sensation of holding a baby panda, visit the oldest and best-preserved water conservancy project, and enjoy private travel service with a knowledgeable tour guide and professional driver.
Know More about this tourThe tour guide will pick you up from your Chengdu downtown hotel at 8:00 am, have a comfortable transfer and drive approx. 1.5 hours to Dujiangyan to start the trip.
This morning, you will visit Giant Pandas and have a close contact by holding a baby panda to take photos at Dujiangyan Panda Base. Upon arrival, tour guide will help you to register for panda holding program and show you around the Panda center. By having photos taken holding a baby panda, although it only takes a few minutes, one should be very careful, wear special protective clothing and follow staff instructions. The program allows you to take photos with a panda next to you or in your arms for about one minute, the staff at the panda base will help you to take photos and videos for you with your own equipment. Enjoy the magical experience of intimate contact with Giant Panda and get your once-a-lifetime photograph taken.
After strolling around the Panda Base and seeing lovely pandas eating and playing, enjoy your lunch in a local restaurant. Later continue to visit the Dujiangyan Irrigation System honored as the 'Treasure of Sichuan'. Follow your guide to explore this magnificent irrigation system and learn the history and its crucial role.
Afterwards, the guide will escort you back to downtown and drop you off at the hotel to conclude trip.
Inclusions for Panda Holding Experience And Dujiangyan Irrigation System In Chengdu
- Private day tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Licensed professional driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Mineral water
- Entrance fees
- Local lunch
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Panda Holding Experience And Dujiangyan Irrigation System In Chengdu
- Gratuities (optional)
- Donation of CNY1800 per person to Panda Foundation for Panda Holding (Compulsory)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The program is subject to cancellation due to government activities, healthy issues of pandas, overbooking... So please reserve the trip the earlier the better
Please don't wear perfume or nail polish for the health of these adorable giant pandas
Health certificate and passport copy are required for all passengers, please provide after booking
Donation of CNY1800.00 per person to Panda Foundation for Panda Holding is compulsory, please pay on the spot. The money raised from this activity will help the non-profit center continue its vital research into this endangered species
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Volunteer Day at Dujiangyan Panda Base
- Exclusive Panda & Kungfu Day Tour
- 2-Day Panda Base & Leshan Giant Buddha & Jiayang Train & Ancient Town
- 2-Day Private Tour Leshan Giant Buddha and Mount Emeishan
- Professional English Speaking Guide in Chengdu
- Private Day Tour to Leshan Giant Buddha & Huanglongxi Ancient Town
- Exclusive Private Southwestern tour -Panda, Hotpot, Giant Buddha, Learn cooking
- Find out the green tea secret