Panda Holding Tour At Dujiangyan Panda Base - Chengdu
OverviewDujiangyan Panda Base is the most easily accessible base in China to take photos next to a panda. By taking this tour, you will not only see the lovely pandas but also experience the incredible sensation of sitting with a baby panda for photo- taking, and visit oldest and best-preserved water conservancy project.
Know More about this tourAt 8:00 am, the guide will meet you from your Chengdu downtown hotel lobby, board a comfortable vehicle and drive approx. 1.5 hours to have an once-in-a-lifetime experience at Dujiangyan.
Upon arrival, your guide will help you to register for panda photo- taking program and show you around the Panda center to see lovely giant pandas. You will have a close contact with giant pandas by having photos taken holding a baby panda. Although the process only takes a few minutes, one should be very careful, wear special protective clothing and follow staff instructions. The panda holding program allows you to take photos with a panda next to you or in your arms for about one minute, the staff at the panda base will help you to take photos and videos for you with your own equipment.
Late have a break for lunch and continue to visit the Dujiangyan Irrigation System honored as the 'Treasure of Sichuan', which is the oldest and only surviving no-dam water conservancy project in the world, explore this magnificent irrigation system to learn its history and crucial role.
To conclude the once-in-a-lifetime experience, you will have comfortable transfer back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Panda Holding Tour At Dujiangyan Panda Base
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private vehicle with driver
- English-speaking guide
- Panda holding fee
- Entrance fee
- Local lunch
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
Exclusions for Panda Holding Tour At Dujiangyan Panda Base
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please book 5 days in advance to check the availability
Health certificate and passport copy are required for all passengers
Daily quota of 20 tourists is imposed by the Panda Base
Panda Holding Fee of CNY1800 per person is included
Program may be adjusted based on the health condition of the pandas
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Volunteer Day at Dujiangyan Panda Base
- Exclusive Panda & Kungfu Day Tour
- 2-Day Panda Base & Leshan Giant Buddha & Jiayang Train & Ancient Town
- 2-Day Private Tour Leshan Giant Buddha and Mount Emeishan
- Professional English Speaking Guide in Chengdu
- Exclusive Private Southwestern tour -Panda, Hotpot, Giant Buddha, Learn cooking
- Find out the green tea secret
- 5 Days Private Tour including Chengdu Pandas-Jiuzhaigou Scenic Spot and Huanglong Scenic and Historic Area-No Shopping Stops