Panna National Park Day Trip From KhajurahoWrite a Review
OverviewDay excursion to Panna Tiger Reserve from Khajurhao with Elephant safari and lunch at the beautiful Ken Lodge situated on River Ken.
On return to Khajuraho visit the 8th century Khajuraho Temple and the Light and Sound Show in the evening.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Choice of seating available
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourWe will pick you up at your hotel in Khajuraho at 6:00 AM by an air-conditioned car with a guide and take off to the Panna National Park that is home to a large number of tigers. In addition to tigers, you can also find chital deers, sambar deers, nilgai, chinkara, chowsingha, langoor, wildboar and jackal.
Take an elephant safari in the park. See the breathtaking gorges and waterfalls along the course of River Ken. Visit the magnificent Pandav Falls. At 1:30 PM proceed to Ken Lodge owned and operated by members of a royal family. Enjoy your lunch at the lodge and get some rest. Start returning to Khajuraho at 3:00 PM with approx. 40 minutes drive. Stopover the 8th century Khajuraho Temple Complex with beautiful erotic carvings and, in the evening, enjoy the Light and Sound Show. When the tour is concluded, we will take you back to your hotel in Khajuraho.
Inclusions for Panna National Park Day Trip From Khajuraho
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Khajuraho
- AC car or coach with a driver and guide
- Lunch at Ken Lodge
- Elephant safari in the tiger reserve
- All entry fees at the Tiger National Park
- Entry fees to Khajuraho Temples
- Tickets for Light and Sound Show at Khajuraho Temple Complex
Exclusions for Panna National Park Day Trip From Khajuraho
- Photography charges
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum no. on tour : 2
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
A maximum of 12 people per booking
Minimum age is 2 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.