Panoramic Porto Tour
OverviewPorto is rich with well preserved treasures, including monuments in the Romanesque, Gothic, Baroque and Neo-classical style. See the major sights such as Cathedral, Real Companhia Velha Port Wine Cellars, Clerigos, Foz and Boavista.
Know More about this tour
With around 267,000 inhabitants, Porto has carefully preserved its architectonic treasures, including monuments in the Romanesque, Gothic, Baroque and Neo-classical style.
On your tour there will be visits of the Cathedral, Real Companhia Velha Port Wine Cellars, Clerigos, Foz and Boavista, as well as a walking tour through the oldest quarter of Ribeira.
Inclusions for Panoramic Porto Tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Exclusions for Panoramic Porto Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Douro Valley Small-Group Tour with Wine Tasting, Portuguese Lunch and Optional River Cruise
- Wine Tour of the Vinho Verde Region from Porto Including Lunch
- Guimares and Braga - Small group tour with lunch from Porto
- Into the North - Small Group Wine Tastings Tour
- Minho Day Trip from Porto Including Lunch
- Fado Show including Dinner and Mini Limousine Transfer with Champagne
- Private Tour: Braga and Guimares from Porto
- Private Tour: Santiago de Compostela and Viana do Castelo from Porto