Panoramic Rome By Night Tour With Dinner And Folk Music
OverviewAn exquisite love affair that brews up in the illuminated streets of Rome at night with this tour, that takes you to all the major landmark attractions. Have some amazing delicacies for dinner and enjoy live folk music performances. Pick up from the hotel is included in the tour. The tour is a guided one, by a deluxe motor coach.
- Enjoy a typical Italian dinner with a live folk music performance
- Dinner included in tour price
- See the best of Rome's sights illuminated at night
- Drive around the Colosseum and toss a coin to the Trevi fountain
Know More about this tour
The evening begins with an Italian dinner (drinks included) offered in a typical restaurant and accompanied with music by folkloric singers. At the end of the dinner you will enjoy a pleasant tour of the city.Enjoy this panoramic and fascinating illuminated tour of the “Eternal City” passing by some of the most famous and important monuments of Rome: Castel Sant’Angelo, St. Peter’s Square and Basilica, Piazza Venezia, Arch of Constantine, Coliseum, Circus
Maximus, Theatre of Marcellus, Jewish quarter, Tiberine Island. This tour includes a pleasant walk in the Historic heart of Rome: Piazza Farnese, dominated by the Palazzo Farnese that housed the French Embassy to Italy, certainly one of the most enchanting corners of the city. Campo de Fiori: famous by day for its picturesque market and that the night turns into one of the most famous places of roman Movida. Piazza Navona, the most beautiful of the Rome’s square, to
admire the Bernini’s Fountain of the Four Rivers. At the end of the tour return to your hotel or nearest point.
Inclusions for Panoramic Rome By Night Tour With Dinner And Folk Music
- Hotel pick-up
- Guided night tour by deluxe motor coach
- Food and beverages
Exclusions for Panoramic Rome By Night Tour With Dinner And Folk Music
- Special menu or ingredients (on request)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome