Visit the historical Bassterre, considered the island's national monument, a replica of the Piccadilly Circus in London, England. Travel to an historical slave market where slaves were sold on auction blocks to sugar cane plantation owners.Take a trip to Caribelle Batik where youwill see the ruins of a sugar plantation, the beginning of the rainforest, a botanical garden, a factory and agift shop.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Your guide will meet you at your agreed upon meeting point, holding a sign with your name. From there, the tour will proceed to what is considered the island's national monument, the Berkeley Memorial. Then, you go by a historical slave market. Continue on throughout the old town, where you will see old forts that are now being used as the current prison and police station. You'll see historical churches from the olden days. Then proceed to the open country roads where you can observe nesting birds.
Next, you will arrive at Caribelle Batik, the handy work of Samuel Jefferson, the ancestor to Thomas Jefferson, third president of the United States. There, you will see the ruins of a sugar plantation, the beginning of the rainforest, a botanical garden and a factory and gift shop, where you will be allotted 30-minutes to browse.
You will then proceed to Timothy Hill, towards the southeast peninsula, where you will see the most picturesque views anywhere in the Caribbean. From this vantage point you will be able to see both the Caribbean Sea as well as the Atlantic Ocean, right next to each other. Observe the contrasting differences between both bodies of water. After this stop, you will be taken back to your original departure point.
Inclusions for Panoramic Sightseeing Tour Of St Kitts
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Panoramic Sightseeing Tour Of St Kitts
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.