Trieste, gorgeous seaside scenery, castles, caves and of course the city itself, nestled in Italys northeast corner, embraced by green hills in one and the Mediterranean sea on the other, the snow capped Dolomites to the north, no city can claim to have a more majestic setting in an unique position between Latin, Germanic and Slavic lands is unlike any other city in Europe. The tour will take you to Miramare Castle; it stands on the tip of the promontory overlooking the sea. The Castle is surrounded by a beautiful park with valuable botanical species where one can relax. This noble residence commissioned by Archduke Ferdinand Maximilian of Habsburg and his wife Charlotte, it was built between 1856 and 1860.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Details :
Hotel or any other preferred pickup location Cruise passenger terminal
Return Details :
If not otherwise agreed the return location is the same as the pickup location.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Trieste enchants visitors with historic caf, grandiose architecture, castles and intellectual events.
Know More about this tour
- Pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee to Miramare Castle
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hotel Guests must advise supplier as soon as possible: hotel details or any other preferred pickup location,
Cruise Passengers must advise supplier as soon as possible: ship name, arrival time and departure time,
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
You Might Also Like
- Piran Walking Tour and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Trieste
- Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle from Trieste
- Following in the Footsteps of the First Lady of USA from Trieste
- Private Tour: Panoramic Slovenian Coastline With Piran
- Trieste-style goulash cooking class with a local
- Trieste Private Tour: Lake Bled & Ljubljana
- Private Tour from Trieste: Postojna Cave And Predjama Castle