The Vespa Panoramic Tour of Florence is the best way to explore the most amazing view of Florence. You will ride your own Vespa scooter during a 3 hour tour visiting Piazzale Michelangelo, the beautiful convent of San Miniato and discovering the historic town of Fiesole.
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStart your day in Pisa and meet our driver for the shuttle service to Florence, upon arrival begin your tour! Get the ultimate Florentine experience and get around just like a local, but with more style!
Choose a beautiful day to drive around town with a Vespa scooter, following a special itinerary selected to offer you the most amazing views of Florence. The tour starts in Florence via Martelli 33red, where after the check-in youll reach by our minivan the departure place (around 10 minutes ride) where youll hop on your Vespa and after a few instructions youll start the ride
First you will head for the Piazzale Michelangelo, probably the citys most famous sightseeing spot; here you can admire a breathtaking view of Florence, both unique and inspiring. A couple of minutes away you will find the San Miniato convent, another incredible panoramic spot that is also famous for its ancient medieval history and its beautiful historic cemetery. Then you will head for Fiesole, that is just a few minutes outside the city center. This small town that overlooks Florence and the surrounding hills, probably has one of the most spectacular and breathtaking views that you will find in these places, so dont forget to take your time to enjoy and maybe take some pictures.
Fiesole is also famous for its ancient Roman history, in fact it still holds an original Roman amphitheater that is still in use to this very day. After your visit to Fiesole, you will be driven back to the departure place in the center of Florence and youll have free time before the shuttle to go back to Pisa.
Inclusions for Panoramic Vespa Tour Of Florence From Pisa
- Free shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Professional tour escort
- Original Vespa scooter (automatic transmission).
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Helmet, fuel and taxes
- Breathtaking view of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo and Fiesole Hills
Exclusions for Panoramic Vespa Tour Of Florence From Pisa
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to accommodation to meeting point in Pisa available at an additional cost
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Drivers must be at least 18 years old and passengers at least 13 years old.
Please note that f you sign up as a driver you must be able to drive a scooter. In case MyTour considers insufficient the driving skills of the customer, the company can cancel the reservation without any refund.
A valid driving license is required.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.