OverviewRide through the breathtaking lagoon complex of Barra da Tijuca at sunset aboard a confortable trimaran. Learn from your expert guide about the incredible biodiversity of the Marapendi wetlands and what makes the Pantanal Carioca so unique. A great way to escape from the hustle and bustle of Rio de Janeiro.
- Popular choice with kids
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourGet to know a slightly different side of the city of Rio de Janeiro and hop aboard this cruise through the Marapendi wetlands. This area, in the Barra de Tijuca is unknown to even some of the locals!
On this 3-hour sunset cruise, you'll ride through these waters to learn and admire the amazing biodiversity they hold. Your guide, with vast local knowledge and years of experience in the international tour industry, will provide you with commentary about this natural wonder. Some of the wildlife you may spot includes alligators, capybaras and exotic species of birds.
This is a great tour filled with entertainment, great company and unforgettable views. It will truly show you a side of Rio you've never seen before.
Inclusions for Pantanal Carioca Sunset Cruise In Rio De Janeiro
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Facility fees
- Bottled water
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Exclusions for Pantanal Carioca Sunset Cruise In Rio De Janeiro
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Hotel pickups and drop-offs (if option selected) available*. (*Please check Hotels in Barra da Tijuca that DO NOT need ground transportation/ dock nearby).
*Hotels in Barra da Tijuca with docks nearby (Ground Transportation NOT necessary): AC by Marriott, Barra Bella Hotel Residência, Bourbon Residence Barra Premium, Brisa Barra Hotel, Novotel RJ Barra da Tijuca, Promenade Casa del Mar, Promenade Barra First, Promenade Paradiso All Suites, Sheraton Barra Hotel & Suites, Transamérica Prime, Windsor Barra Hotel & Congressos, Windsor Marapendi Hotel, Windsor Oceânico Hotel, Grand Hyatt Rio de Janeiro.
Note: Please contact the local tour operator upon booking to confirm your exact pickup point and time of departure.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.