Papal Audience With Pope Francis In Vatican City - Rome
OverviewExperience an emotional and intense moment with this once-in-a-lifetime chance to join Pope Francis during his papal audience in the Vatican City.You will experience great emotions and reflections with people from all around the world. At the Pontifical States discretion, the papal audience will be celebrated either in the glorious surroundings of the Piazza San Pietro, or in the beautiful Nervi Hall, decorated by a massive wood sculpture.
- Hotel pickup included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourBegin with a comfortable transport from your selected hotel in Rome city center to the venue. Meet your kind and professional group coordinator and be provided with headsets. Access the beautiful Nervi Hall or the stunning St peter's Square and witness the audience at Vatican City. You will assist Cardinals reading in various languages and pilgrims from all over the world sharing the emotional atmosphere of the Audience. Then hear the Pope's weekly message as he enters the central stage.
Important notice: This tour is taken according to Holy Father's stay in Rome, Vatican. Admission tickets to the Papal audience are free, but can be difficult to book, with this tour you will receive transportation and the organization to assist attending the event.
Please note: the Papal Audience is a popular event in Rome, and occasionally seating is limited. Your guide will do everything possible to allocate your seat, but on rare occasions, this may not be possible.
Inclusions for Papal Audience With Pope Francis In Vatican City
- Pickups from hotels in Rome city center
- Assistant coordinator of the event
- booking service and tickets delivery to assist the audience
Exclusions for Papal Audience With Pope Francis In Vatican City
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tivoli and Villa D'Este from Rome
- Rome to Pompeii Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome
- Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome