Paphos History Day Trip From LimassolWrite a Review
Calling all history buffs! Cast your flashlight down through the ages into Paphos early and Roman past on this full-day trip from Limassol. With a knowledgeable guide, travel to UNESCO-listed Paphos, Cyprus Roman capital, and visit two archaeological showstoppers. Explore the rock-carved, 3rd-century BC Tombs of the Kings, where Paphos aristocrats were buried, and see the beautiful floor mosaics of four Roman villas at Paphos Archaeological Park. The tour also includes free time for lunch (own expense) on the harborfront and a photo stop at the legendary Aphrodites Rock.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourTake a fascinating bus tour to Pafos and discover some of Cyprus landmark sites.
Lay back and relax as you travel in an air-conditioned bus towards Pafos. Our expert guide will explain you all you need to know about the history of Paphos and its ancient monuments included in UNESCO World Heritage Site list.
The morning kicks off with a trip to Kourion Archaeological Site – one of the most spectacular archaeological sites in Cyprus. During your guided tour, you will discover one of the most important monuments of Kourion sight. The magnificent Kourion Greco-Roman Theatre still used for cultural events.
Your day tour will continue with a stop for photos at the Rock of Aphrodite or Petra tou Romiou, Cyprus’ landmark site.
On arrival in Pafos, climb down the magnificent Tombs of the Kings. Visit the impressive necropolis with underground rock cut tombs, characterized by an underground open atrium. Next, visit to the House of Dionysos. Discover with beautiful mosaics floors that constitute an album of ancient Greek mythology and everyday life.
Enjoy some free time for lunch (own expense) to the picturesque harbour.
Inclusions for Paphos History Day Trip From Limassol
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Paphos History Day Trip From Limassol
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Full Day Jeep Safari Akamas Expedition From Limassol
- Full Day Jeep Safari To Troodos Mountains And Kykkos Monastery From Limassol
- Day Trip: Kourion Ancient Theatre, Kolossi Castle And Cyprus Villages From Limassol
- Full Day Troodos And Nicosia Excursion From Protaras
- Day Trip: Kourion Ancient Theatre, Kolossi Castle And Cyprus Villages From Pissouri
- Pafos And Kourion Coach Excursion From Protaras
- Kykkos Monastery Day Trip From Limassol