Paradise Islands Discovery Tour: Isla Contoy And Isla Mujeres With Snorkeling - CancunWrite a Review
Enjoy an ecological tour to admire the natural beauty of these Paradise Islands. This tour includes a visit to Isla Contoy, bird sanctuary and free time on the beach. Snorkeling in the coral reef and free time in Isla Mujeres is also included.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourEnjoy an ecological tour to admire the natural beauty of theÂ Paradise Islands. This tour begins at approximately 9am as you depart from the marina on a boat to head to Isla Contoy.Â Â Admire the nature of Isla Contoy and have the opportunity to snorkel forÂ 40 minutes in the coral reef.
After this activity, the guide will show you the bird sanctuary and other points of interest of the island. At around 12pm, youÂ will have lunch at a typical Mexican Palapa and free time atÂ the beach. At 2pm, you'll board the boat and will depart to Isla Mujeres to visit the island and make some shopping. You have free time in Isla Mujeres and can enjoy the beach or shop. After this, you'll start the return to Punta Sam and then to your hotel.
Inclusions for Paradise Islands Discovery Tour: Isla Contoy And Isla Mujeres With Snorkeling
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Speed boat
- Water and soft drinks
- Beer (after snorkeling)
- Use of snorkel equipment and life-jacket
Exclusions for Paradise Islands Discovery Tour: Isla Contoy And Isla Mujeres With Snorkeling
- Entrance to the Contoy Nature Reservation (cash only - $5USD or 70Pesos)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring a towel, change of clothes, a hat, sunglasses, comfortable sandals, and Biodegradable sunblock
Wear a swimming suit
It is not permitted to touch the coral or marine life
Bring cash for any souvenir purchases as credit/debit card is not accepted
Breakfast includes fresh fruit, sweet bread, iced tea, juice, and coffee
Lunch includes grilled fish and chicken, tortilla chips with guacamole, salad, fresh fruit and drinks
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.