Paradise Islands Discovery Tour: Isla Contoy And Isla Mujeres With Snorkeling - Cancun
OverviewEnjoy an ecological tour to admire the natural beauty of these Paradise Islands. This tour includes a visit to Isla Contoy, bird sanctuary and free time on the beach. Snorkeling in the coral reef and free time in Isla Mujeres is also included.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourEnjoy an ecological tour to admire the natural beauty of theParadise Islands. This tour begins at approximately 9am as you depart from the marina on a boat to head to Isla Contoy.Admire the nature of Isla Contoy and have the opportunity to snorkel for40 minutes in the coral reef.
After this activity, the guide will show you the bird sanctuary and other points of interest of the island. At around 12pm, youwill have lunch at a typical Mexican Palapa and free time atthe beach. At 2pm, you'll board the boat and will depart to Isla Mujeres to visit the island and make some shopping. You have free time in Isla Mujeres and can enjoy the beach or shop. After this, you'll start the return to Punta Sam and then to your hotel.
Pickup From Tulum to Playa del Carmen strat at Between 06:10am to 08:20am
Round Transportation with AC
Snorkel equipment and life jackets
Lunch: grilled chicken or Tikinxic-style fish, rice, salads, totopos, tortillas, salsas
Drinks: Water, Softdrinks, Beer and Tequila (after 12:30 PM)
$10 USD for federal marina and national park fees
Inclusions for Paradise Islands Discovery Tour: Isla Contoy And Isla Mujeres With Snorkeling
- Professional guide
- Round Transportation with AC
- Speed boat ride
- Snorkel Equipment & life jacket Mandatory
- Continental Breakfast
- Lunch: Chicken or Fish Local Tikin Xic Style, Guacamole with Totopos, Salad and fresh fruit.
- Gluten free and Vegetarian option available under request.
- Water and softdrinks
- Beer & Tequila (after 12:30pm)
Exclusions for Paradise Islands Discovery Tour: Isla Contoy And Isla Mujeres With Snorkeling
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- $10 USD for federal marina and national park fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
WHAT TO BRING:
Bring a towel,
Change of clothes
Hat & sunglasses
Long sleeve Tshirt
It is not permitted to touch the coral or marine life
It is not permitted use Sunblock or Mosquito repelent.
Bring cash for any souvenir purchases as credit/debit card is not accepted
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ek Balam Tour Including Cenote Maya Visit from Cancun
- Private Tour: Bird Watching from Cancun
- Viator Exclusive: Chichen Itza at Your Own Pace Plus Access to Hospitality Suite
- Seabreacher Experience in Cancun
- Private Luxury Departure Transfer: Hotel to Cancun Airport
- Cancun Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining