Paradise Sunset Segway Tour - Destin
OverviewSegway Tours of Destin provides a fun ride with history and tips about Destin. Stops at Destin History and Fishing Museum, Clement Taylor Park, Marler Bridge, HarborWalk Village and the Harbor. Lots of Segway ride time and fun photo opportunities to create some memories. Let's glide!
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
There are walking tours and there are bus tours, but this unique Segway tour provides an entirely new perspective on Destin, Florida.
Riding on a Segway isnt difficult, but its important to know how to maneuver one. This tour begins at Destination Segway Tourswith a brief but thorough training session to make sure everyone feels comfortable and knowledgeable about their Segway.
Riding a Segway is one of the bestways to see Destin. Glide through paradise andenjoythe local sites.
As the day is winding down, glide to see some of the local flavor of this relaxing city. The tour will make several stops, including the Destin History and Fishing Museum, Clement Taylor Park overlooking Crab Island, the original settlement site of Destin, the HarborWalk Village overlooking the Destin Harbor, and many more. There is always plenty of ride time, wonderful photo opportunities, and a great view of the sun setting over the water on this Destin Segway Tour.
Inclusions for Paradise Sunset Segway Tour
- Live commentary
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Paradise Sunset Segway Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children 14 years of age and up must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of eight people per tour
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in various weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.