Paradise Valley Tour - AgadirWrite a Review
OverviewParadise Valley, a nature still pristine and untouched, a beautiful road through the mountains of the High Atlas, in the heart of the palm grove, the Argan tree, cactus and cedar, small Berber villages clinging and hanging on the rock faces. the peaceful oasis resting in the heart of a small canyon. it is the smell of color and brightness of Morocco..
- Scenic excursion into the beautiful Moroccan countryside.
- Views of shaded gorges, botanical gardens & valley ridges.
- Rural regions of Morocco seen in a short period of time.
- Photo stops by river bed & chance to spot tiny turtles.
- Family friendly.
Know More about this tour
start the journey at (08:30 am). You will go in a four-wheel drive vehicle joined by an English-talking driver.into the heart of the region, following the valley of the Tamraght river.
Heading Paradise Valley You’ll get the chance to visit the Berber Women’s Cooperative, where argon oil and beauty products are produced. Behind the factory of argan a little hidden Pepiniere you can admire all kind of plants from the region.
Once we arrived to the valley, we walk with you among thousands of palm trees on small labyrinthine paths and we will arrive next to the small river named Tamraght and the small pools in the river course. Here you can sunbathe and go for a swim in the pools. The very brave attempt to jump from the cliff. Of course, this should be done only under the guidance of a local guide.
paradise valley is an opportunity to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city of Agadir and bring you in touch with nature.
Inclusions for Paradise Valley Tour
- Air-conditioned tourist vehicle, Gasoline.
- Pick up & Drop off at your hotel.
- English speaking tour guide, driver.
Exclusions for Paradise Valley Tour
- The drinks and snacks
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.