Paragliding Tandemflight In Engelberg And LucerneWrite a Review
Paragliding is the most simple, direct and beautiful way to fly. We play with gravity, nature and its elements with almost unbelievable simplicity. We rise together with the birds into thermal air lifts and discover the 3rd dimension. Detached from everyday life we take off to enjoy the unforgettable impressions of nature…Free your mind!
- Discover the swiss alps from bird's eye view
- Flying over the glaciers and breathtaking sceneries
- Like birds we play with gravity, nature and its elements
- Afraid of vertigo is no problem
- All year round
Know More about this tour
Go exploring from above with a local pilot who knows the area like the back of his hand, See spots that most tourists don't even know exist!
Your safety is the pilot's utmost priority! The FREEMINDS Paragliding crew is made up of a group of professional tandem pilots who have all completed extensive training in accordance to the guidelines of the Swiss Hang Gliding Association and the Federal Office for Civil Aviation.
They fly only with current, certified annually and professionally tested equipment and are insured by the Swiss Hang Gliding Association. the team's experience of several thousand tandem flights with happy passengers is a testimony of their professionalism and dedication!
We will need 2 hours for the whole activity. The available time slots are depending on the season, please see booking form.
Paragliding is absolutely weather-dependent. Therefore, we often have to improvise spontaneously and adjust the desired time slots individually. We try to respond as good as possible to the entered booking details from the customer.
We choose the best flight spot depending on actual weather conditions.
The exact flight duration depends on weather and thermal activity, our pilots always fly as long as possible with regard to passenger comfort. Prices excl. cable car fee.
The meeting point is at the cablecar station or of the choosen flight spot. We will help you to get there. Usually (weather depending) its at Brunni Cablecar Station in Engelberg, Wydenstrasse 55, 6390 Engelberg.
Tandem-Flight “Experience” CHF 200.-
Flight duration 10-30 min
Tandem-Flight “Panorama” CHF 240.-
Flight duration 20-60 min
Photo & Video service CHF 30.-
Spectacular photos & videos of your flight copied directly after landing to USB Pen (inclusive)
Inclusions for Paragliding Tandemflight In Engelberg And Lucerne
- Paragliding Tandemflight with all required gear and instructor
Exclusions for Paragliding Tandemflight In Engelberg And Lucerne
- Photo/Videoservice (CHF 30.- incl. USB Pen)
- Cablecar fees (depends flight spot, max. CHF 30.-)
- Pickup/Arrival (all spots are easy accessable with public transport, train or car)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.