- Tour starts at Coronado Tidelands Park where you will find plenty of free parking and restroom facilities.
- You can choose a fun helmet cover to put over the helmet that you will be assigned.
- Expert instruction is given to each individual on the operation of our easy-to-ride trikes.
- Bottled water is provided in an accessory bag attached to each trike to store your phone, camera, etc.
- We're off on a short, scenic practice ride to the Ferry Landing for a picture stop with the skyline as your background.
- We gladly take as many pictures with your phone or camera as you would like.
- Then we start the tour as we make our way to the Hotel Del Coronado and it's incredible beach.
- Your knowledgeable guide will give you the little known details of what you will see as we roll along some of the most distinct architecture anywhere.
- Up to 60 minutes of free time at the Hotel Del Coronado to explore the history, walk on the beach, get an ice cream cone or a glass of wine. The time is yours to do whatever you want.
- We then roll to a special stop for a view of a statue dedicated to the U.S. Navy SEALs who train just down the road.
- Then we open up the speed and let you go as fast as you are comfortable with on our way back.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
12pm Monday to Sunday
Departure Details :
Coronado Tidelands Park , 2000 Mullinex Drive , Coronado, CA 92118
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
We roll along the harbor with a beautiful view of the San Diego skyline on our side. We make our way through the tree lined roads of this slice of heaven, past some of the most architecturally distinct homes to the historic Hotel Del Coronado. Here you'll have time to explore this famous landmark as well as the #1 rated beach in America. Then we roll to a quiet little beach/park to enjoy the scenic view of the Coronado Bridge as well as a statue dedicated to the U.S. Navy SEALs who train just down the road at the Naval Amphibious Base.
Know More about this tour
- Bottled water
- Use of helmet
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking