Parc Asterix Tickets - Paris
OverviewParc Asterix is 30 kilometers (18 miles) north of Paris. It is the 2nd largest theme park in France and has all the ingredients to be the most fun place to be - join the happy party! With a superb mix of fun-tastic shows and wild rides all put together with Gaulish good humor .
Know More about this tourWild thrills, fun for all the family, breath-taking live shows. The most Gaulish of theme parks is offering you more than 6 themed zones and 36 attractions in the open air to live out adventures specially designed to satisfy all tastes.
Would you like to feel your heart race? Then get on board Goudurix, the impressive big 8 which will turn your world upside down no fewer than seven times or take your chances on Tonnerre de Zeus, one of the largest wooden roller-coasters in Europe. Ready to be spellbound? Join us at some of the most amazing live shows! With Assurance fou-rire and the heroes of the Gaulish Village or Stars of the Empire, thrills and spills are guaranteed.
Discover the Forest of Idefix, a new area for the family right at the heart of the park, with 5 new attractions for young Gauls from 3 years of age
And to make your adventure last a little longer, savour the legendary hospitality of Parc Asterix's very own hotel L'Hotel des Trois Hiboux and take a well-earned rest in the heart of the forest.
A shuttle service operates from Paris Carrousel du Louvre (close to the Louvre Museum) to Parc Asterix. Depart at 8:45am and return at 6:30pm. Roundtrip shuttle tickets cost approximately 23 euros, payable direct.
Inclusions for Parc Asterix Tickets
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Parc Asterix Tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Itinerary:New Shows for the whole family!
- Dive into the wacky world of the comic strip and experience the final battle between the Roman Legionnaires and the battling Gauls !
- Young and old alike will be amazed by the new magic show at the Panoramix theatre!
- Singing and dancing await you at the theatre of the Bard Assurancetourix…with his world famous voice!
- Watch the magnificently choreographed Révérence show to witness special relationship between the dolphins and their caregivers.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Parc will be open until 10pm from 22nd of July to 17th of August
You Might Also Like
- Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel
- Invalides Army Museum and Cathedral Private Tour
- Paris Day Trip to Fontainebleau and Barbizon with Private Driver and Guide
- Paris Walking Tour: Christmas Food and Decorations
- Private Arrival Transfer from Paris Beauvais Till airport to City Center
- Paris to Versailles Round-Trip Coach Transfer