Art & History Museum
Inthe Art & History Museum, you can see national archaeological artefacts from prehistory to the age of the Merovingians, as well as finds from Egypt, the Near East, Iran and Classical Antiquity. Among the star attractions are the collections of Egyptian sarcophagi and Greek vases, the great mosaic floor from Apamea and the model of Ancient Rome. There are also non-European art treasures from China, South-east Asia, Central Asia, the cultural world of Islam, America and Oceania. Particularly famous is the collection of pre-Columbian art and another eye-catcher is the colossal statue from Easter Island. There is also a representative selection of European decorative art, ranging from Romanesque Art to Art Deco. Among the collections not to be missed are the Mosan liturgical treasures, the tapestries, the retables, the glassware and the Art Nouveau figures. Indeed, some of the art treasures in this museum are right out of the top drawer.
Autoworld museum features more than 250 vehicles on permanent display, other than holdingtemporary exhibitions throughout the year that take on various automotive themes. The permanent collection includesmodels such as a 1928 Bentley, a 1930 Bugatti and a 1930 Cord and several limousines which belonged to the Belgian royal family.
The Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military History
The Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military History is the perfect stop for history and military enthusiasts. Located in the two northernmost halls of the Cinquantenaire Park historic complex, the museum collections comprise more than 10 centuries of military and technology history, ranging from suits of armor, antique firearms and swords to armored vehicles and airplanes. Numerous paintings, sculptures, decorations, and military uniforms bring back to life the military history of this area. Closed on Mondays.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
Please check museums opening times
Departure Details :
Art and History Museum , Parc du Cinquantenaire 10, 1000 Brussels
OverviewVisit the 3 museums in the Park of the Cinquantenaire - Art&History Museum,Autoworld and Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and Military History - within 3 months at reduced prices! Only valid for permanent exhibitions, temporary exhibitions not included. Please note: you will need to exchange your voucher at the box office of the Art & History Museum, where it will be replaced by a ticket that will be accepted in the other three museums as well. Ticket can be used within 3 months!
- Entrance fees to Art&History Museum, Autoworld andRoyal Museum of the Armed Forces and Military History (permanent collection only)
- Entrance fees to temporary exhibitions
Know More about this tour
Art & History Museum
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Free admission on the first Wednesday of every month from 1 pm on!
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Hour Belgian Beer Tasting Tour in Brussels
- Tour of Flanders World War I Battlefields from Brussels
- Mummies in Bruges: Secrets of Ancient Egypt Exhibition Entrance Ticket
- Train World Entrance Ticket
- Full-day Skip-the-Line Brussels Atomium Admission Ticket
- Brussels Christmas Experience
- 4-Hour Private Custom Brussels Tour with a Local Guide