Paris 3-Hour Aperitif ToursWrite a Review
Wine tastings being often too formal, try out a typical local aperitif tasting experience, where you can truly feel the soul of a local Paris neighborhood.
An English speaking expert in the history of wine and drinking culture, will share the history, secrets and drinking habits of each neighborhood. 3 neighborhood bistros and terraces have been selected to stop for drinks (at clients expense) to discuss stories and history of each venue.
Between each stop your guide will recount the history of the area, as well as anecdotes, and points of interest on the way.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tour
Sunset Pleasures on the Grand Boulevard
The legendary Grands Boulevards created by Louis XIV bear a name synonymous with pleasure and entertainment for French Royalty. Between secret covered passageways and picturesque boulevards 19th century theaters, and legendary 17th century old shopping malls and cafés, await you. At one the oldest café of Paris your guide will divulge secrets of the neighborhood, the history of French beverages, the art of drinking, and the nightlife that catered to the rich European tourists attracted to Paris when it became the capital of Modernity. The maze of hidden streets, elegant shops and traditional cafés from a bygone age are the backdrop for the second stop in a prestigious and beautiful wine cellar decorated and beautiful bottles. Finally, hear stories and secrets about the Royal Pleasures and intrigue of the French kings, and their mistresses around Palais Royal.
Feel the soul of a local neighborhood in Belleville. A local bar, which was Edith Piaf’s and Maurice Chevalier concert hall, is neighborhood crossroad and meeting place where greeting everyone, including perfect strangers, is the rule. Here your guide will share anecdotes of everyday life over a glass of wine, or if you are adventurous, a Picon Beer, a favorite of the local hipsters. Follow the narrow streets, tiny inner courtyards, and past the local vineyard, en route to a bar and terrace with a rather unusual panoramic view over Paris. This is the perfect location to discuss Parisian wine culture and watch chic bohemians pushing strollers in their new playground are found here. Finally, explore the hills and caves of an idyllic 19th century romantic park before visiting an historic wine garden.
Learn about the enchanting neighborhood of Butte Montmartre and its artistic, free-spirited life, its inhabitants, historic vineyards, and local drinking culture. Across from the oldest cabaret in Paris your guide will kick off the tour with stories about the development of wine culture in Paris right in front of the oldest working vineyard in Paris. This is the perfect introduction to a glass of champagne at a new chic bistro close to one of the last surviving windmills. A neighborhood cafe tucked away just behind the Sacré Cœur is your 2nd destination where locals and painters of Place du Tertre meet for a casual drink and to philosophize on the events of the day. En route take a photo from one of the most famous vantage points in Paris. Meander along the winding paths of the legendary southern slopes past Picasso’s studio and Amelie Poulin’s bar for a final drink in a quiet hidden garden in the shadow of the Moulin Rouge. Hear stories and anecdotes about the golden age of Cabaret and 19th century drinking culture.
Inclusions for Paris 3-Hour Aperitif Tours
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Paris 3-Hour Aperitif Tours
- Food and drinks at client's expense
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket With Host
- Skip The Line: Louvre Museum Audio Tour
- Skip The Line: Notre Dame Cathedral, Tower And Ile De La Cite Half-Day Walking Tour
- Seine River Cruise And Paris Canals Tour
- Skip The Line: Eiffel Tower Tour By Night
- Paris Pass Including Entry To Over 60 Attractions
- Paris City Tour And Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Paris L'Open Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
- Paris Jewish History 2 Hour Private Guided Walking Tour