Paris 3-hour Sightseeing Bike TourWrite a Review
Starting on the right bank of the river Seine with a bike, the first crossing point is the Pont Notre-Dame as the adventure to discover Paris’s winding history begins. Cycling from the Notre Dame Cathedral to the Eiffel tower; from the Palais de Chaillot to the Louvre Palace, you will enjoy the most beautiful perspectives that Paris has to offer Paris while your professional guide will allow you to discover prestigious monuments and multiples treasures of the city.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourStart your bike tour in the heart of Paris near Centre Pompidou. You will be provided a quality bike, helmet and waterproof poncho by your experienced guide. Enjoy a leisurely 3-hour ride pass some of the greatest monuments and places of interest in Paris. Take advantage of these photo opportunities with frequent stops. Your guide will provide you with interesting stories and factual information about these landmarks and the city. Sip on a good cup of coffee (own expense) during one of the breaks.
Sites you will see along the way:
Ile de la Cité
Palais de Justice
Pont des Arts
Seine Rive gauche
Musée du Quai Branly
Palais de Chaillot
Alexandre III Bridge
Place de la Concorde
Inclusions for Paris 3-hour Sightseeing Bike Tour
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Paris 3-hour Sightseeing Bike Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multilingual guide
Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Minimum age is 12 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.