Paris 4-Hour Bike Tour And Market Food TastingWrite a Review
OverviewBecome a true Parisian and head for the places where the locals meet - the market.Discover the Paris that only a Parisian could know. From the Place de la Bastille to the Quai de la Seine, enjoy all the high-quality produce of the region: croissants, dried sausage, cheese, gratin dauphinois, coffee and much more .
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThe taste of Paris guided bike tour with local market food tasting start near Centre Pompidou in the heart of Paris. You will be provided with a great quality bike , helmet and waterproof Poncho should the weather take a turn for the worse. Once introduced to your official professional guide a small safety procedure talk is given you will experience a leisurely 4 hour-tour taking you to the monuments and places of interest, and you will even make a stop to taste food at a covered market: café, croissant, an assortment of cheeses and deli meats and a "surprise of the day'!During the tour there will be frequent stops, factual explanations, anecdotes, photo opportunities and so much more.Your guide will be delighted to answer any questions you may have
Inclusions for Paris 4-Hour Bike Tour And Market Food Tasting
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Paris 4-Hour Bike Tour And Market Food Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Itinerary:Centre Pompidou, Le Marais, Rue de Franc Bourgeois, Place de Vosges, Place de la Bastille, Opéra, Le Faubourg Saint-Antoine, Market, Parc de Bercy ,Passerelle Simon de Beauvoir, Bibliothèque nationale de France, Quais de Seine, Square Tino Rossi, Institut du Monde Arabe , Notre Dame -Place de l’Hôtel de Ville
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket With Host
- Skip The Line: Louvre Museum Audio Tour
- Skip The Line: Notre Dame Cathedral, Tower And Ile De La Cite Half-Day Walking Tour
- Seine River Cruise And Paris Canals Tour
- Paris Pass Including Entry To Over 60 Attractions
- Paris L'Open Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
- Paris City Tour And Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Skip The Line: Eiffel Tower Tour By Night
- Paris Jewish History 2 Hour Private Guided Walking Tour