OverviewSee Paris like a Parisian on a tour by bicycle! Whether it's your first or fifth time in Paris, this bike tour is the perfect way to travel from sight to sight at a leisurely pace. Getting around Paris by bicycle is the ideal orientation if you're new to Paris, and return visitors will discover new facts and hear new stories about the city they love. Either way, you are sure to agree that riding a bike is the best way to see Paris.
Know More about this tourNot the least bit strenuous, the bike tour is relaxing, energizing and fun. Stopping every few hundred yards for information and photo opportunities, the tour provides heaps of useful information, unique and fascinating stories, the opportunity to meet other travelers, and fantastic photo opportunities.
The bikes are comfortable and you'll receive superb personal service from your guide. During the day there is a break at a cafe nestled in the trees of the Tuileries Gardens. For a very reasonable price, you can enjoy a mouth-watering strawberry crepe, a delicious chicken sandwich on baguette bread, or creme brulee.
Sights on the Paris Bike Tour include:
- Eiffel Tower - The most famous landmark in Paris. Built for the World Exposition of 1889. It stood as the tallest building in the world until New York's Chrysler Building in 1930.
- The Louvre Museum - Originally built as a fort by King Philippe-Auguste in 1190. Now one of the grandest museums in the world. The most famous works include the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo.
- Napoleon's Tomb and Les Invalides - This is where you can find the most famous Frenchman of all - Napoleon. In 1789 French citizens stole tens of thousands of muskets from here to use in the raid on the Bastille. The Revolution had begun!
- Ecole Militaire - Literally translating to "military school" in English. Napoleon studied here and his discharge papers stated that he "could go far if the circumstances are right."
You will also see the Arc de Triomphe, the Rodin Museum, Place de la Concorde, the Orsay Museum, Assembly Nationale, the Alexander III Bridge, the Grand Palais, the Petit Palais, La Madeleine, UNESCO, the Champs-Elysees, the Tuileries Gardens and much more that you can only see with the freedom of bicycles!
Inclusions for Paris Bike Tour
- Local guide
- Child seat (please specify at the time of booking)
Exclusions for Paris Bike Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Rain gear is available at a fee of 1EUR paid direct which will be refunded if not used
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child seats and bikes available, please advise at time of booking.
There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone as long as you can ride a bike!
All participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
Please dress appropriately for the weather; tours go out in rain or shine.
Please bring Euro cash for lunch on 10:30am tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.