Paris By Night Walking Tour
OverviewSee the eternally romantic City of Lights by night, on an evening walking tour of the city. Led by a resident Parisian guide, the leisurely paced tour includes a stroll along the River Seine, a wander around the Louvre Museum courtyard, and visits to off-the-beaten-path sites that only the locals know of. Hear about day-to-day life in the city and get tips for the best bars, cafes and galleries to visit while in town!Numbers are limited to 12 on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
- Get inside tips from a local
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide near the Louvre Museum and head off on your evening walking tour. Called the City of Lights for good reason, Paris is magical by night when its big-name landmarks are lit up, bathing the streets fine architecture in a golden glow.
Cross one of the elegant bridges spanning the River Seine, and hear stories about what its like to live in the city. Learn about Parisian culture and hear about upcoming events that are taking place in town; as a true Paris local (born and raised in the city), your guide will have more than a few recommendations!
As you walk around the Louvre courtyard, see its audacious glass pyramid illuminating the surrounding area. Hear about the museums cultural significance and learn about the famous works of art housed within its walls, like Leonardo da Vincis Mona Lisa. Pose for pictures by the iconic glass pyramid, and soak up the quiet serenity of the courtyard at night.
Amble through the streets, visiting off-the-beaten path sites that tourists rarely see, and then finish your tour in the vibrant neighborhood of St-Germain with its glitzy bars and chic nightlife. If you want to continue enjoying Paris at night, then youre in the best place to do it!
Inclusions for Paris By Night Walking Tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Paris By Night Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris Villages Bike Tour
- Paris Cooking Class: Desserts and Pastries
- Walking Tour with Breakfast : Legends of Old Paris
- Paris Evening Quest Game on Segway
- Winemaking Workshop in Paris
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 1-Hour Sightseeing River Cruise on Seine
- Bus'n'boat Paris Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music