Paris Champagne Tasting : Discover The Champagne Terroirs
OverviewDiscover the terroirs of Champagne, right in the heart of Paris, through 3 grower producers, hand-selected for the quality of their champagnes and for their authenticity. As there is no singular best time in the day to taste champagne, you are always welcome whenever.This tasting includes 3 glasses of champagne (3x8cl) as well as savory or sweet biscuits, as you prefer.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Know More about this tourIn the St-Germain area of Paris, your 1-hour tasting takes place at a Champagne cellar and boutique with a selection of 150 rare and authentic Champagnes, mostly from grand cru terroirs.
You'll enjoy your tasting in the 17th-century cellar, surrounded by wine bottles. Learn about the main regions that make Champagne and the three different Champagne grapes (pinot noir, chardonnay, pinot meunier). As you taste the bubbly goodness, you'll hear about the factors that go into this magical drink, including the terroir, the year, and the blend. Gain insight into why Champagne is not only the preferred French wine for an aperitif, but also an ideal selection for dinner, as it can be paired with dishes.
All the wines you taste are available for purchase to take with you or have delivered, at the right temperature, of course.
Inclusions for Paris Champagne Tasting : Discover The Champagne Terroirs
- 3 small glasses of Champagne (80 ml each)
Exclusions for Paris Champagne Tasting : Discover The Champagne Terroirs
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip-the-Line Entrance Access to Louvre Museum
- Professional Photo Shoot Walking Tour in the Center of Paris
- Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel
- Invalides Army Museum and Cathedral Private Tour
- Paris Day Trip to Fontainebleau and Barbizon with Private Driver and Guide
- Paris Walking Tour: Christmas Food and Decorations