Paris Champagne Tasting For Foodies
OverviewRight in the heart of Paris, discover the terroirs of Champagne through 3 grower producers, hand-selected for the quality of their champagnes and for their authenticity. As there is no singular best time in the day to taste champagne, you are always welcome whenever.This tasting comprises 3 glasses of champagne (3x8cl) as well as a plate of matured comt (hard cheese) and cured ham from artisan (pata negra & serrano).
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Know More about this tourIn the St-Germain area of Paris, your 1-hour tasting takes place at a Champagne boutique that offers a selection of 150 rare Champagnes, mostly from grand cru terroirs.
Sit down for your tasting in the 17th-century cellar, surrounded by wine bottles. As you taste the bubbly goodness, learn about the main regions that make Champagne, the three different Champagne grapes (pinot noir, chardonnay, pinot meunier), and the factors that go into this magical drink, including the terroir, the year, and the blend. Gain insight into why Champagne is not only the preferred French wine for an aperitif, but also an ideal selection for dinner, as it can be paired with dishes.
The Champagne is served with matured Comt (a hard cheese) and cured artisan ham (pata negra and serrano). All the wines you taste are available for purchase to take with you or have delivered, at the right temperature, of course.
Inclusions for Paris Champagne Tasting For Foodies
- Plate of Comt cheese and ham
- 3 small glasses of Champagne (80 ml each)
Exclusions for Paris Champagne Tasting For Foodies
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.