Paris City Pass
OverviewFree admission to the top attractions, skip the line at Louvre, and free travel on public transport - the Paris City Pass is your practical sightseeing package.
Know More about this tour
The French capital is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world and it continues to be a much-loved place to visit by a wide variety of tourists. Whether you're a family, couple or someone simply interested in culture – the sights and attractions of Paris have something to offer for everyone. Those unfamiliar with the “City of love” should familiarize themselves with the numerous sights in Paris, the wide range of Parisian museums and the tourist offers before their journey. There is so much to see and discover in this metropolis. The Notre Dame Cathedral is one of the earliest gothic church buildings in the country and is a highlight of any sightseeing tour around Paris. The city particularly touches the hearts of architecture and culture lovers. In addition to the Arc de Triomphe and the famous Eiffel Tower, Paris also has an extraordinary variety of interesting museums to offer. Possibly the most famous museum in Paris is the Musée du Louvre ("the Louvre") thanks to the Mona Lisa. Da Vinci‘s world famous portrait is admired by hundreds of thousands of tourists each year. Entry to the Louvre is free with the Paris Pass. After the Louvre, the Musée d’Orsay is often considered to be the second greatest art museum in Paris. With an impressive 60,000 m² of space, art lovers will be able to feed their passion here. Entry to the Musee d'Orsay, entry to the Notre Dame Crypt and entry to Versailles are also included in the Paris City Pass – amongst entry tickets to many other museums and sights!
The City Pass is not only a museum pass, the Paris Pass combo ticket is your entry ticket to more than 50 Parisian museums. Paris City Pass holders can enjoy free travel on the Metro, a Seine River boat trip and also a cable car trip into the artists‘ hills of the Montmartre. Get around the largest metropolis stress-free and quickly and choose from the museums that interest you most. Paris City Pass holders not only have a Paris metro ticket, they can also use other public trains and buses free of charge within Paris. A boat trip on the Seine is also included. Experience the French capital city’s attractions from the water, which offers a completely different view of Paris. The entry is located very central in Paris – just at the base of the Eiffel Tower. You won't have to queue for this romantic Seine trip. The Paris Pass makes sightseeing in Paris easy, uncomplicated and affordable. It includes 60 museums and sights and also a Paris Metro travel card and a Seine River boat trip. Simple a must-have for your Paris trip.
Inclusions for Paris City Pass
- Free entry to Paris‘ various museums and attractions
- Skip the line at the Louvre, Centre Pompidou, and Musée d‘Orsay
- Free use of public transport (metro, bus, RER, and cable car)
- Seine river boat trip included
- Map and travel brochure, incl. insider information
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private One-Way Transfer: City of Paris
- ANZAC Day Trip from Paris: Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and WWI Somme Battlefields Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music
- Private Tour: Vintage 2CV Round-Trip Transfer to the Lido de Paris
- Seine River Dinner Cruise with 'La Marina de Paris' and Moulin Rouge Show
- Paris Illuminations Night Tour