OverviewImagine cruising effortlessly through the parks and sidewalks of Paris while receiving a great orientation, informative historical and current-day information, heaps of unique and fascinating stories, great photo opportunities and superb personal service from your guide. Well dream no more and book your Paris City Segway Tour today!
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThe Segway is the first of its kind - a self-balancing, personal transportation device that's designed to operate in any pedestrian environment. Since their introduction, the day and night Segway tours have regularly sold out. It's new, it's cool and loads of fun!
The tours are limited to 8 clients with 1 guide so you can count on a great, intimate experience. Discover what it's like to be a Parisian celebrity as everyone, and we mean everyone, turns to watch you glide by!
Each tour begins with a 30 minute "orientation session". You can practice on the Segways until you feel comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Paris. The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone aged 12 and older and weighing between 100lbs (45kg) and 260lbs (117kg).
Tour Highlights include:
- The Eiffel Tower
- Napoleon's Tomb
- The Louvre Museum
- Ecole Militaire
- The Rodin Museum
- Les Invalides
- Place de la Concorde
- The Orsay Museum
- Assemble Nationale
Inclusions for Paris City Segway Tour
- Segway tour
- Orientation session (30 minutes)
Exclusions for Paris City Segway Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Minimum age is 12 years. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Pregnant women are not allowed on the tour
Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
A damage deposit of 400 Euros per reservation is payable at the beginning of the tour. The amount can be held on a Visa or Mastercard which is canceled at the end of the tour or can be paid in Euros and returned at the conclusion of the tour
Weight limit is at least 100lbs (45kg) and no more than 260lbs (117kg)
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.