Paris City Tour, Seine River Cruise And Eiffel Tower
OverviewSee Paris' main attractions in a four-hour Paris city tour with a difference. Your sightseeing tour of Paris includes a tour across the city by coach, views of Paris from the water as you cruise along the Seine River, and lofty panoramas from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. You have a choice of four tour times so you can plan your day to suit yourself. This comprehensive tour is a great way to get to know Paris if this is your first visit.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourYour coach tour across Paris takes in Place de la Concorde Square, the Champs-Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe, the western districts of Paris, the Palais de Chaillot and the Palais Bourbon (National Assembly).
You'll then see Paris from a different viewpoint by taking a one-hour cruise on the Seine River, highlighting Paris' rich 2,000 years of history. And what better way to conclude your overview of Paris than by taking a trip up the Eiffel Tower where you will have enough time to explore the Eiffel Tower on your own. You'll ride the elevator up to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower for spectacular views of Paris laid out before you. Have your camera ready!
Inclusions for Paris City Tour, Seine River Cruise And Eiffel Tower
- Skip the Line Eiffel Tower ticket to the 2nd floor
- Seine River Cruise
- Sightseeing tour of Paris by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Paris City Tour, Seine River Cruise And Eiffel Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Summit access to the Eiffel Tower
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Each 1st Sunday Champs Elysees Avenue is pedestrian
Eiffel Tower will be replace by Montparnasse Tower if not available
Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for
the submit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.