Paris Cooking Class: Chocolate Éclairs And Cream Puffs
OverviewLearn the techniques and traditions of French pastry-making on this 3-hour cooking class in Paris. Follow step-by-step guidance from your instructor to make choux pastry and Chantilly cream. Master key skills such as ensuring an even rise in the oven and piping cream into your pastries. Make your own chocolate clairs and cream puffs, they enjoy them over a cup of tea or coffee. Hear entertaining stories from the world of French pastry and enjoy personal attention from your instructor on this small-group tour, limited to eight people.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourHead to your cookery school in central Paris to meet your instructor, an experienced pastry chef, then enjoy a refreshing drink before beginning your 2-hour French pastry cooking class.
During your class, receive hands-on instruction from your instructor on how to make basics including choux pastry and Chantilly cream (whipped cream) the building blocks of French pastry-making.
Next, listen as your instructor explains how to make chocolate clairs and cream puffs, then follow the steps yourself and make your own. Learn important tips and tricks such as how to ensure an even rise in the oven and the correct method for piping cream into your delicate creations. Gain insight into the theory behind the more complex cooking methods and feel free to ask questions along the way.
When youre done cooking, sit down with your fellow pastry chefs and taste your treats over a cup of tea, coffee or an organic fruit juice. Listen as your instructor shares entertaining stories about French pastrys role in the countrys cuisine and culture.
After approximately three hours in the company of your instructor, receive a box with your pastry delicacies and step outside to conclude your class.
Inclusions for Paris Cooking Class: Chocolate Éclairs And Cream Puffs
- Use of required equipment and attire
- Takeaway box of 5 to 6 chocolate eclairs or Cream Puffs
- Coffee, tea or fruit juice
- Electronic copy of English recipes
Exclusions for Paris Cooking Class: Chocolate Éclairs And Cream Puffs
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years for this tour
No unaccompanied children accepted
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lido de Paris "Paris Merveilles" Late Night Show with Champagne
- Skip-the-Line Entrance Access to Louvre Museum
- Professional Photo Shoot Walking Tour in the Center of Paris
- Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel
- Invalides Army Museum and Cathedral Private Tour
- Paris Day Trip to Fontainebleau and Barbizon with Private Driver and Guide