OverviewJust because you’re gluten-intolerant doesn't mean you can't enjoy fabulous French desserts! This gluten-free cooking class in Paris teaches you how to make heavenly French cakes, tarts, pastries and more using ingredients that are 100% organic and gluten-free. A local Parisian chef welcomes you into their own apartment and helps you bake three different desserts such as chocolate fondant, pear clafoutis and raspberry financiers -- no previous cooking skills are necessary. At the end of the class, you and your group will indulge in your delicious creations, guilt-free!
This small-group cooking class is limited to just eight people, ensuring you’ll receive personalized attention from your instructor.
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourMake your way to the central Paris apartment of your local chef, which is where your French cooking class will take place. after meeting the chef and the rest of your small group, you’ll go over the menu and be given all the tools and ingredients necessary for your 3-hour, hands-on cooking class.
You’ll learn how to make three different classic French desserts using 100% organic and gluten-free ingredients. Menu items vary but may include moelleux au chocolat (chocolate fondant), pear clafoutis, almond tuiles (thin biscuits), raspberry financiers or poached pears. No previous cooking skills are necessary, as you'll be guided every step of the way.
Once everything is made, you get to indulge in your sweet creations! Enjoy these freshly baked, mouth-watering desserts accompanied by some coffee or tea in the company of newfound friends. Whatever you don’t finish during your 30-minute tasting session you can take home with you in your provided to-go box.
The recipes are sent to you by email, so you can recreate these delicious gluten-free, organic desserts with family and friends back home.
Inclusions for Paris Cooking Class: Gluten-Free And Organic Desserts
- Professional chef
- Ingredients, apron and utensils
- 30-minute tasting session with tea or coffee
- Copy of the recipes
- Box to take your desserts home in
Exclusions for Paris Cooking Class: Gluten-Free And Organic Desserts
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Aside from gluten allergies, please advise of any additional dietary requirements at the time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.