Paris Cooking Class: Learn How To Make Croissants
OverviewGain insight into the fine art of French "patisserie" on this 3-hour croissant-making class in Paris. Prepare your dough with guidance from your instructor and learn how to fold correctly for light, fluffy croissants. Bake fresh pain au chocolat to satisfy your sweet tooth and hear handy tips for great results every time. Then, take your pastry creations from the oven and savor them with a cup of tea or coffee. Enjoy personal attention from the instructor on this small-group tour, limited to eight people.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourChoose the class time to suit your schedule, then head to the cookery school in central Paris to begin your croissant class. The humble croissant is a pastry popular across the whole country, but learning how to bake a perfect batch every time requires practise and a little inside knowledge.
Follow step-by-step instructions and learn how to make fluffy croissant dough from beginning to end. With hands-on guidance from your instructor, master the art of the fold and discover how to get great results every time. Then, pop your croissants in the oven and watch them slowly rise. During your class youll also make pain au chocolat a sweet pastry roll with chocolate filling.
After roughly two hours, when the baking is done, take your fresh pastries out of the oven and enjoy them with a cup of tea, coffee or juice. When you're finished, bid your instructor goodbye and receive a box of your creations to share with friends and family along with an electronic copy of the recipes in English.
Inclusions for Paris Cooking Class: Learn How To Make Croissants
- Use of required equipment and attire
- Takeaway box of 5 to 6 croissants
- Coffee, tea or fruit juice
- Electronic copy of English recipes
Exclusions for Paris Cooking Class: Learn How To Make Croissants
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years for this tour
No unaccompanied children accepted
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.