Paris Cooking Class: Learn How To Make Macarons
OverviewMaster the art of making one of Frances most delicate pastries on this 3-hour macaron-making class in Paris. With step-by-step guidance from a helpful instructor, choose from a range of vibrant colors and create your elegant meringue shells. Whisk up the soft buttercream filling then carefully pipe it in. Relax as your macarons slowly bake in the oven, then taste them with a cup of tea or coffee. Enjoy personal attention from the instructor on this small-group tour, limited to eight people.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourHead to your cookery school in central Paris the afternoon, then meet your macaron-making instructor over a refreshing drink before beginning your class.
During your hands-on class, listen to step-by-step guidance from your instructor and master the delicate art of macaron making. Learn how to make the meringue shells in the colors of your choosing and master the art of piping in the buttercream filling.
When your macarons are ready, sample your creations with a cup of tea of coffee and listen as your host talks of the macarons place in French culture and tradition. After three hours of baking and tasting, take your box of macarons and head outside to conclude your class.
Upgrade your booking for an advanced macarons class and discover all Macarons subtelties
Inclusions for Paris Cooking Class: Learn How To Make Macarons
- Welcome drink
- Use of required equipment and attire
- Coffee or tea
- Box of 20 to 30 Macarons to take home
- Advanced Macarons class (if option selected)
Exclusions for Paris Cooking Class: Learn How To Make Macarons
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years for this tour
No unaccompanied children accepted
This tour is suitable for those with gluten allergies
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lido de Paris "Paris Merveilles" Late Night Show with Champagne
- Skip-the-Line Entrance Access to Louvre Museum
- Professional Photo Shoot Walking Tour in the Center of Paris
- Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel
- Invalides Army Museum and Cathedral Private Tour
- Paris Day Trip to Fontainebleau and Barbizon with Private Driver and Guide