A bit of glamour, a dose of history, a dash of quirk, and a lot of foodâthis total Paris tour is packed with everything you could ever need to see, do, and taste in order to be an honorary Parisian for the day. Start in the Paris fashion district, and walk with an insider guide to admire the Louvre and enjoy a macaroon tasting. See Centre Pompidou, sample some brandy, enjoy cheese and pastries, and walk through the Marais. This tour is limited to 12 people to provide a small-group experience.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Get to know the City of Light through the eyes of a local on your full-day tour, which starts in the heart of one of Parisâ most expensive and fashionable neighborhoods, where luxury, elegance, and beauty are around every corner.
With your guide, stop by an illustrious food store to sample a delicate macaron, a beloved French specialty. Then walk toward the MusÃ©e du Louvre, home to some of the worldâs most celebrated art, such as the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo. You won't go in (it can take hoursâno, daysâto properly explore this treasure trove of art), but you'll wander through an arcade that offers a free glimpse into the sculpture gallery. Relax in the well-manicured gardens, and enjoy some of the best sightseeing Paris has to offer.
Next up is more food. Head to a lively Parisian market to indulge in one of Franceâs most popular gastronomic pleasures, cheese. Perhaps taste some smooth, mild Brie, or sample a slice of pungent Roquefort, known as the âKing of Cheeses.â Then stroll through Parisâ secret arcades to discover quirky shops, boutiques, and one of the oldest buildings in the city.
Continue to the fascinating Centre Pompidou, where the first leg of your tour ends. Here, you have a bit of free time to wander and explore on your own. You could grab lunch at a bistro, or pick up a quick sandwich; be warnedâthereâs a lot of food to come in the afternoon. Or, perhaps go up to the top of the Pompidou for the best free view of Paris. (Food, drinks, and any entrance fees at your own expense during this break.)
After an hour, meet up with your group and guide outside the Notre-Dame Cathedral. Then, head off to explore the medieval neighbourhood of Le Marais, where highlights include beautifully preserved Gothic churches and streets, the remains of Parisâ 12th-century defence walls or breathtaking tucked away mansions. Le Marais is full of sweet shops, pÃ¢tisseries, boutiques and cafÃ©s, so be sure to quiz your guide on their recommendations so you can come back in your own time. We'll have a peek in three different pastry stores to taste iconic French sweets & pastries!
Finally, stop at a lovely wine bar to get a personalised wine tasting. Sip a range of French wines and try some delicious liqueurs, including Armagnac or "Old Plum", accompanied by a variety of French cheese or charcuterie, like ham or rillettes.
After an action-packed day in Paris and a peak by Paris most beautiful square, Place des Vosges, bid your guide farewell and end your tour at Bastille in the heart of vibrant Paris.
Inclusions for Paris Full-Day Tour: Become A Parisian For A Day
- Local English-speaking guide
- Three pastries and two macaroons
- Charcuterie samples
- Wine & liquor tasting
Exclusions for Paris Full-Day Tour: Become A Parisian For A Day
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended to wear casual dress, comfortable walking shoes, and an umbrella (subject to weather conditions)
Please note that tour includes wine and alcohol tasting, which is not allowed for those under 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.