Paris Highlights: Half Day Private Walking Tour
OverviewA perfect introduction to the City of Lights! Meet the city's legacy by exploring the grand monuments that make Paris such a desirable destination - from the Louvre to the Iron Lady herself and everything in between!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourDiscover the renowned landmarks that make Paris so special. Begin your tour at the world's most visited museum, the Louvre. Learn about it's history and the art inside. No trip to the Louvre is complete with a photo with your finger on the tip of the pyramid! Continue your journey through the picturesque Tuileries Gardens before arriving at Place de la Concorde.Imagine the guillotine in the middle of the square during the French Revolution, today being replaced by theskyscrapingLuxor Obelisk.
Walk along the Seine River to the Alexandre III Bridge, the perfect location to discover the Hotel des Invalides, Grand Palais and Petit Palais. Take a stroll down the Champs-lyses. Window shop in the fashion capital of the world or imagine being part of the cheering crowd as the Tour de France passes by. Stop for a macaron at the famed Ladure before continuing to the Arc de Triomphe, looming over the busy avenue. Before standing at her feet, Trocadro provides an incredible view to take cherished photos of the Eiffel Tower. Get an up close and personal view of the Iron Lady herself and you pass below the beautiful steel and lace structure that dominates the Parisian skyline.
Inclusions for Paris Highlights: Half Day Private Walking Tour
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private Tour Group
- Map of Paris
- Bottle of Water
- Restaurant Recommendations and Reservations
Exclusions for Paris Highlights: Half Day Private Walking Tour
- Coffee Break
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All tours go rain or shine - please dress accordingly!
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.