Our meeting point is the Frog and Princess at 9 Rue Princesse, 75006 Paris. Come in, meet your guide, and start tasting a variety of different beers. After you've ordered a glass of your favorite brew, the tour will begin. We'll start with a brief overview of French beer history. After this we will then walk through the historic Saint Germain neighborhood, visiting hidden bars including a bar specializing in craft beers from all over France. This tour includes tastings at each location, a professional guide, and a beer trivia competition! The tour alsoincludes beer-pairing snacks (charcuterie/ cheese) at oursecond location, but does not include a full meal, so please arrivewith a full stomach!
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 6:30pm, Saturday: 4:30pm, Sunday: 5:30pm
Departure Details :
The Frog and Princess Bar
Return Details :
Tour ends near Place Monge. Metro Line #7.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
A history of beer in France? Yes! Despite being famous for its for wine, France has a long history of brewing beer. Come with us as we visit three different kinds of beer bars, including the oldest brewbar in Paris. Sample their wares, and find out about this delicious tradition. What does traditional French beer taste like? Why did beer disappear from the Paris? And what does the microbrew scene look like today? Join us and find out!
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Led by a local guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
- 3 craft beer bars
- History ofbeer in France
- 10+ samplesof local/national assorted craft beers
- French snacks (charcuterie/cheese)
- Local and professional guide
- Gratuities (Optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is not a pub crawl; the focus is to sample beer. Disorderly conduct and/or excessive consumption will not be tolerated.
All participants who consume must be at least 18 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages.
Participants under 18 years old will be admitted, but not permitted to consume alcoholic beverages.
While some food is provided, it is intended for pairing only; please make sure to eat before arriving.
You Might Also Like
- Paris Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Entry to Over 60 Attractions
- Skip the Line: Louvre Museum Ticket and Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris 1-Day Ticket
- Skip the Line: Louvre Museum Walking Tour including Venus de Milo and Mona Lisa
- Normandy D-Day Beaches Day Trip with American Cemetery and optional lunch
- Palace of Versailles and Giverny Day Trip from Paris with Lunch
- Giverny and Versailles Small Group Day Trip from Paris