Pick up your FoodPassport at a location near the Eiffel Tower, and begin your independent foodie experience by following the described route. The FoodPassport is an innovative and authentic way to enjoy Paris from a culinary perspective.
As you walk through different neighborhood of Paris (Marais, Montmarte, Saint-Germain...) you will discover the expertise of the selected Parisian artisans by tasting their products, and learn new things about French gastronomy.Every time, the artisan will spend some time with you, explaining his work and products, giving you great insights about their passion. There is no rush: The Food Passport is valid for 3 months so that you can enjoy the different tastings during you whole stay.
You will be able to make your own selection from a long list of selected local products:
- Wine from small wine yards
- Foie gras from Southwest of France
- Authentic Parisian macarons
- Virgin olive oil from Provence
- Traditional duck pt
- Fruity cheese from Beaufort
- Authentic French moutarde
- Frog legs
- Bean to bar chocolate
- Calissons candies from Provence
-Crafted teas and coffees
- Crispy butter biscuits from Brittanny
+ 13 other local and authentic products