Paris Local Products Tasting Tour For Foodies
OverviewDiscover Paris by tasting it.Once your tasting passport is retrieved, you will get to explore a selection of 12 delicious and exquisite French food products to be tasted at various food stores owned by welcoming and smiling Parisian artisans. These artisans are located in the fanciest areas of Paris: the Eiffel Tower district, Montmartre and Republic in a completely new way.
- Family friendly
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Editor's Pick
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tour
Pick up your FoodPassport at a location near the Eiffel Tower, and begin your independent foodie experience by following the described route. The FoodPassport is an innovative and authentic way to enjoy Paris from a culinary perspective.
As you walk through different neighborhood of Paris (Marais, Montmarte, Saint-Germain...) you will discover the expertise of the selected Parisian artisans by tasting their products, and learn new things about French gastronomy.Every time, the artisan will spend some time with you, explaining his work and products, giving you great insights about their passion. There is no rush: The Food Passport is valid for 3 months so that you can enjoy the different tastings during you whole stay.
You will be able to make your own selection from a long list of selected local products:
- Wine from small wine yards
- Foie gras from Southwest of France
- Authentic Parisian macarons
- Virgin olive oil from Provence
- Traditional duck pt
- Fruity cheese from Beaufort
- Authentic French moutarde
- Frog legs
- Bean to bar chocolate
- Calissons candies from Provence
-Crafted teas and coffees
- Crispy butter biscuits from Brittanny
+ 13 other local and authentic products
Inclusions for Paris Local Products Tasting Tour For Foodies
- FoodPassport booklet (maps, locations, anecdotes...)
- 6 or 12tastings
- Mobile app for Android phones
Exclusions for Paris Local Products Tasting Tour For Foodies
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Guide (this is a self-guided tour)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Pickup your Food Passport near the Eiffel Tower
Passport includes portraits of the artisans, advice and history about the products, and locations and opening hours
Once you have the Food Passport, you are free to make your own selection and taste the products whenever you want
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Professional Photo Shoot Walking Tour in the Center of Paris
- Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel
- Invalides Army Museum and Cathedral Private Tour
- Paris Day Trip to Fontainebleau and Barbizon with Private Driver and Guide
- Paris Walking Tour: Christmas Food and Decorations
- Private Arrival Transfer from Paris Beauvais Till airport to City Center