Meet in front of theAbbey of Saint-Germain-des-Prs. After discussing the origin and historical impact of macarons, you will follow your local guide through the ancient streets of the Saint-Germain quarter. After stopping at five macaron shops, including the oldest and newest boutiques in Paris, you will finish the tour by partaking in a judging activity. Using fun and valid categories you'll have a chance to see for yourself where the best macarons in Paris can be found. Compare with your friends, and if you want you can convert the provided special judging sheet to a picture frame to post your experience on social media.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Fridays and Saturdays: 11:00 am and 5:45 pm, Sunday-Thursday: 5:45 pm
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Tour ends at Luxembourg Gardens, or a café nearby (depending on weather)
OverviewWhere did macarons come from, and when were they invented? Why are theseworld-famous pastries connected to Paris, and who makes the best ones? Come walk around Paris' ancientSaint-Germain quarter with a local guide and learn the actual history behind macarons and this historical area. Visit the most famous macaron boutiques, and partake in a macaron judging event to see for yourself which macaronsyou like the best.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Ideal choice for families
- 5 gourmet macarons from Paris' most famous macaron boutiques (flavor depends on day)
- History of macarons
- Parisian history
- Local and professional guide
- Coffee/ beverage if event is held at a caf in poor weather
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (Optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Selected macaron flavors depend on the day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris L'Open Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
- Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Seine River Cruise and Paris Canals Tour
- Paris Pass Including Entry to Over 60 Attractions
- French revolution and US independence in Paris
- Skip the Line Louvre Museum Private Tour (with hotel pick up)
- Small Group Giverny and Rouen Day Trip from Paris