Join an expert guide on a cinematic exploration of Montmartre, a charming, artsy neighborhood in Paris adored by filmmakers and stars alike. Marvel at iconic Sacr Coeur Basilica and travel back to the 1920s with a journey through Woody Allens 'Midnight in Paris.' Visit the real Moulin Rouge for flashbacks of Nicole Kidmans starring role, and discover the bar, Caf des 2 Moulins, where 'Amelie' was filmed. As you wander down narrow cobblestone streets, your guide will teach you about cinema and reveal why so many directors have chosen this part of Paris as the backdrop for their films.
This small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourMeet at the Blanche metro station in northern Paris for your morning or evening tour of the district of Montmartre. Following your expert guide on a walk up the hill, youll be greeted by an impressive view of towering Sacr Coeur Basilica at the summit.
This quaint, historic neighborhood is a haven for artists, making it the perfect setting for films. Learn about the history of cinema and discover why so many directors have chosen this pocket of Paris as their backdrop. In fact, one year, Paris was the setting for more than 900 shoots across film, TV, documentaries and ad campaigns, making it one of the most popular choices for film locations!
As you stroll down cobblestone streets past centuries-old churches, charming shops and creperies, and compact apartment buildings adorned with flower pots and rod-iron balconies, you may recognize this setting from scenes of a popular modern-day film, Midnight in Paris, staring Owen Wilson and Rachel McAdams. Director Woody Allen used these streets as a backdrop for this 1920s period piece, and featured iconic Sacr Coeur Basilica in some of the scenes.
Discover Caf des 2 Moulins, the bar and restaurant where many scenes from the movie Amelie, starring French actress Audrey Tautou, were shot. Youll feel as though youre a part of the movie as you see this place in real life!
Remember Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge? The real Moulin Rouge cabaret is tucked away in Montmartre! Youll recognize this must-see attraction by the red windmill on the roof. Listen as your guide describes scenes from the movie and explains how Moulin Rouge became the spiritual birthplace of the modern form of the can-can dance.
Sometime during your tour, pop into a local caf for a soft drink, cup of coffee or cup of hot chocolate to enjoy as part of your Montmartre film experience. Your Paris movie sites tour ends back at the Blanche metro station.
Inclusions for Paris Movie Tour Of Montmartre
- Professional guide
- 1 soft drink or hot drink
Exclusions for Paris Movie Tour Of Montmartre
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.