OverviewAs if a show at Paradis Latin isnt enough: Now you can enjoy a performance with deliciously sweet macarons and Champagne, too. Snack on up to five of these quintessentially French cookies and savor a half-bottle of Champagne as you watch one of the most entertaining cabaret shows in Paris.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- All entrance fees included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourIn the City of Light, some of the best entertainment doesn't start until after dark. The Paradis Latin, founded in 1803 at the behest of Napoleon Bonaparte, is one place to find it. Located at 28 Rue de Cardinal Lemoine, next door to the Jussieu metro stop, it is in the heart of the Latin Quarter of Paris. Arrive at the famed venue, and prepare to have your senses dazzled during this later evening performance.
Like most Parisian cabarets, you can expect a night of entertainment you won’t forget: beautiful performers, flamboyant outfits and impressive choreography. What makes the Paradis Latin stand out is the racy routines; these scantily clad trapeze artists and acrobats can make even the more risqué Cirque du Soleil shows seem tame.
And it’s even more fun to watch with macarons and Champagne. At the start of this 90-minute show, a server delivers up to five different versions of the colorful cookies and bubbly to enjoy throughout the evening.
Please be advised that this performance contains partial nudity, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
Inclusions for Paris Paradis Latin Show, Champagne And Macarons
- Ticket to Paradis Latin Show
- 5 deluxe macarons
- Half-bottle of brut Champagne
Exclusions for Paris Paradis Latin Show, Champagne And Macarons
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Paradis Latin show is not recommended for children under 16
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.