Illuminated by the glowing lanterns of the city, take a walk through this incredible city during the magic nighttime hours. Our professional photography guides will lead you through the city and show you the best locations to make breathtaking and unique images of the city of light while teaching you techniques essential to photography at night.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
- Led by a professional photographer
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Know More about this tourOur 3-hour, private tours will take you through heart of Paris experiencing the some of the most iconic sites by night. We will show you our favorite angles and views of the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, the river Seine as well as small streets and unexpected views.
We begin each tour in a wonderful cafe (coffee provided) where we will learn about you and your experience behind the camera. We recommend this tour to people who already have some experience with the basics of photography, however no matter what we will cater the tour to your needs and desires.
You can expect to learn:
-The basics of Night photography
-Long exposures: the streaking lights of boats and cars
-Painting with light
-A friendly review of your photography
Every tour is privately booked so our time and attention will be focused on your needs, however we don’t limit the tour to just one person. Feel free to bring along family and friends, whether to make pictures or just explore the city, we are happy to share our knowledge of Paris with them as well.
We promise that you will finish our tour with a new love of Paris, pictures to make family and friends jealous and new photography skills that you will use for years to come.
Inclusions for Paris Photography Night Tour
- Local guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Paris Photography Night Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Tripod available upon request
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 4 people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Departure time depends on selected date. Please ensure you check the correct departure time under the Schedule section.
Please bring along your own DSLR camera.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.