Our 3-hour, private tours will take you through the heart of Paris experiencing the some of the most iconic sitest. We will show you our favourite angles and views of the Louvre, Eiffel tower, the River seine as well as small streets and unexpected views.
This 3-hour private tour will take you through the centre of Paris, taking in sites such as Notre Dame, the Louvre, Hotel de ville and the maze of streets making up the Latin quarter and le de la Cit. Whether you are an old hat to Paris or just are fascinated with a different neighbourhood, this tour can be customised to suit your needs.
You'll begin each tour in a quaint cafe (coffee provided) where you will explore your level of skill so the tour can be designed for your level of experience and your specific interests. Whether you are a well-worn shooter or this is your first camera, you'll learn tricks and techniques for taking envy-inducing images.
During the tour you can expect to learn:
- Composition, use of lines and angles
- Learning how to find your images
- Exploring your camera: how to use and understand; f-stop, shutter speed, ISO and more
- How to make the perfect exposure in Manual mode
- Long exposures: the streaking lights of boats and cars (night tour only)
- Painting with light (night tour only)
- A friendly evaluation of your work
We promise that you will finish our tour with a new love of Paris, pictures to make family and friends jealous and new photography skills that you will use for years to come.