Paris Photography Night Tour
OverviewIlluminated by the glowing lanterns of the city, take a walk through this incredible city during the magic nighttime hours. Our professional photography guides will lead you through the city and show you the best locations to make breathtaking and unique images of the city of light while teaching you techniques essential to photography at night.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
- Led by a professional photographer
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Know More about this tourOur 3-hour, private tours will take you through the heart of Paris experiencing the some of the most iconic sitest. We will show you our favourite angles and views of the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, the river Seine as well as small streets and unexpected views.
This 3-hour private tour will take you through the centre of Paris, taking in sites such as Notre Dame, the Louvre, Hotel de Ville and the maze of streets making up the Latin Quarter and le de la Cit. Whether you are an old hat to Paris or just are fascinated with a different neighbourhood, this tour can be customised to suit your needs.
You'll begin each tour in a quaint cafe (coffee provided) where you will explore your level of skill so the tour can be designed for your level of experience and your specific interests. Whether you are a well-worn shooter or this is your first camera, you'll learn tricks and techniques for taking envy-inducing images.
During the tour you can expect to learn:
- Composition, use of lines and angles
- Learning how to find your images
- Exploring your camera: how to use and understand; f-stop, shutter speed, ISO and more
- How to make the perfect exposure in Manual mode
- Long exposures: the streaking lights of boats and cars (night tour only)
- Painting with light (night tour only)
- A friendly evaluation of your work
We promise that you will finish our tour with a new love of Paris, pictures to make family and friends jealous and new photography skills that you will use for years to come.
Inclusions for Paris Photography Night Tour
- Local guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Paris Photography Night Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Tripod available upon request
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 4 people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Departure time depends on selected date. Please ensure you check the correct departure time under the Schedule section.
Please bring along your own DSLR camera.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.