Paris Private Day And Night Photography Tour
OverviewThis tour takes advantage of both the sunlight, and the street lights in a combined day and night photography tour, where you will get the most out of your camera and this photogenic city during your own private tour led by a photographic professional. You'll take a stroll through the streets of Paris, along the banks of the river Seine and through the center of this magnificent city to explore its most iconic sights, as well as a few lesser known ones.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Led by a professional photographer
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourChoose a 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, or 6pmdeparture when you book. Then, camera in hand, meet your professional photographer guide in central Paris. If you wish, bring along your partner or friends or family who are interested in photography,keeping your group toa maximum of four people.
As this is a private tour, your guide will tailor your tuition to your photography skills, so let them know your level of expertise, whether youre a beginner or seasoned amateur. That way, you can workat the pace that suits you, and come away with skills to lastyou alifetime.
Once you're ready,set off on your 6-hour tour, exploring the elegant streets of the French capital to seek out the best and most challenging photo opportunities. Stroll down cobblestoned lanes, pause at photogenic squares and gardens, and walk along the banks of the River Seine.
Stop to take photos of magnificent landmarks such as Notre Dame, and practise your skills indaytime and night photography, catching Paris' famously beautiful light in the afternoon sun, at twilight, and in darkness.
As you walk and take pictures, learn different techniques from your guide, such as how to use lines, repetition, and angles in creative composition, and how to train your eye when it comes to subjects, lighting, and composition.
Masteryour f-stop, focus, shutter speed, and ISO, and pick up the essentials of night photography. Discover the secrets of light painting and creating light streaks on cars and boats, andgleantips on making the most of your flash for night portraiture. Youll also discover how to review your photography: learning how to recognize what makes a good photo and potential improvements.
After about six hours, your tour finishes at the Place de la Concorde, when your guide departs.
Please note:2-day photography tours are also available, and can be taken on back-to-back days or over two different days, with the same guide.
Inclusions for Paris Private Day And Night Photography Tour
- Private walking tour
- Professional photographer guide
Exclusions for Paris Private Day And Night Photography Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 4 people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel
- Invalides Army Museum and Cathedral Private Tour
- Paris Day Trip to Fontainebleau and Barbizon with Private Driver and Guide
- Paris Walking Tour: Christmas Food and Decorations
- Private Arrival Transfer from Paris Beauvais Till airport to City Center
- Paris to Versailles Round-Trip Coach Transfer