Paris Private Day Tour & Seine Cruise For Kids And Families
OverviewThis tour is an ideal introduction to Paris for first time family visitors. Carefully designed to optimize your time and provide a playful experience for your kids. Breakfast in a typical caf, a visit of Notre-Dame, some nice strolls to sightsee Parisian highlights, a few metro rides (to feel like a genuine Parisian), a 1-hour tuk tuk ride to admire the monuments, and a glimpse at the Eiffel tower from a good spot What a treat!
Know More about this tour
- A memorable family tour around the must-see sites of Paris
- See Paris in the best conditions with a laid-back tuk tuk ride
- Your kids will have fun and learn some French!
- Meet a friendly Parisian guide that will teach you a lot about Parisian lifestyle!
To kick-start the tour, your kid-friendly guide will meet you in a typical caf where, over a shared breakfast, youll be able to talk about Parisian daily life and your children will learn some useful French words for the rest of your stay.
Your first stop will be dedicated to the imposing Notre-Dame. Its faade is a true book of stone. With your guides help it will be easy as pie to decipher it and learn about Gothic architecture and art. Inside, marvels await you: the colorful 13th century rose windows. Truly astonishing!
After the cathedral visit, youll start strolling through the city and experience its most beautiful monuments, by either walking or by public transport as taking the subway in Paris is pure local adventure. Along your way, your will appreciate Ile de la Cit winding streets and be amazed by the Louvres magnificent architecture and gardens.
It will be time for a lunch break. Your guide will recommend a few kids kid-friendly places.
Lets now make place for the afternoon activities. First up is a nice stroll along the Seine and maybe a bus ride to reach the Eiffel Tower. You will then board your private tuk tuk, which is always a great fun for the kids. Its a marvelous way to glimpse at yet undiscovered cityscapes. This ride will be a perfect opportunity to learn more about Paris whilst relaxing and enjoying few photostops at Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elyses and admire the Opera House district.
The end of the day is dedicated to Montmartre, where you will be dropped at the Esplanade du Sacr-Coeur, where a magnificent view: Paris will literally be at your feet. A nice stroll through this charming neighborhood, listening to anecdotes, will end up this perfect family experience in Paris.
Inclusions for Paris Private Day Tour & Seine Cruise For Kids And Families
- A complimentary breakfast and snack
- Professional guide
- Metro tickets for each ride
- 1 hour tuk tuk ride through Paris
Exclusions for Paris Private Day Tour & Seine Cruise For Kids And Families
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour by Night
- Paris Pass Including Entry to Over 60 Attractions
- Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Luxury Evening Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Skip-the-Line Palace of Versailles and Eiffel Tower Tour with Hotel Transfer
- Green Paris - Ecological Visit
- Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Summit Entrance Ticket and Evening Illuminations Cruise in Paris