Paris Private Photoshoot Experience
OverviewEnjoy a private photo shoot experience with a personal Parisian photographer who will guide you around the city and make your journey unique while visiting the City of Lights. Whether you are traveling solo, with a partner, a family or a group of friends, any occasion is an opportunity to explore Paris in a fun way while all your private memories and joyful moments will be safely recorded and immortalized with the eyes of a professional. The offer includes a photo walk all year long, combining portrait photography sessions with family photo shoots in different locations especially major landmarks such as Eiffel Tower, Le Louvre, Jardin des Tuileries, Palais-Royal, Pont Alexandre III or Montmartre. Upon specific request, we can also select additional locations following your needs.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Led by a professional photographer
Know More about this tourParis is a city full of charm and beauty and why not immortalize the moment with an hour photo session in a typical yet popular location of the city? You will walkto the most famous and must-seelocations, the hidden places among the 5 most selected popular spots: Eiffel Tower, Bir-Hakeim Bridge, Montmartre, Le Louvre - Palais Royal or Jardin des Tuileries. Photography tours will be running all year long including during the week-end whatever the weather's like and are suitable for solo travellers, couples, families or group of friends.There'smultiple options for travellersto enjoy a photo shoot in Paris if the weather is unpredictable: indoor parisian galeries or passages, covered markets or arcades. Afterthe photo shoot, a selection of 50 digital photos will be made and retouched before being converted in high resolution and sent to clients no later than a week after the photo tour via email.
Inclusions for Paris Private Photoshoot Experience
- Private guided tour
- 60-minute photo tour
- 25photos retouched in high resolution
- Images edited within 5-7 days
- All files are sent via external link
Exclusions for Paris Private Photoshoot Experience
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Transportation fees from one location to another
- Food and beverage
- Extra/additional photos requested
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 2-Day Tour: Customize Your Perfect Stay in Paris
- Private One-Way Transfer: City of Paris
- ANZAC Day Trip from Paris: Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and WWI Somme Battlefields Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music
- Private Tour: Vintage 2CV Round-Trip Transfer to the Lido de Paris
- Seine River Dinner Cruise with 'La Marina de Paris' and Moulin Rouge Show