Paris Private Trip To Giverny: Claude Monet's House And Gardens And Musee Des Impressionnismes
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Traveler pickup is offered, Your accommodation in Paris, ,
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
exclusive experience to discover Giverny, the former home of Impressionist master Claude Monetwith a
private professional guide.
Private experience to enjoy Giverny: Explore the pastoral house, gardens, and water lily pond where he lived and worked, plus visit the Muse des Impressionnismes, dedicated to the history of the Impressionist movement. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Skip the line
Know More about this tour
Upon arrival at
Claude Monet's House and Gardens, stroll with your guide through the rows of vibrant flowers in front of Monet's pink-and-green home. Visit the
water lily pond and
Japanese bridge, which you'll recognize from some of the
Monet's bGare de l|est-known paintings. Admire the variety of vegetation, including cherry trees, tulips, roses, wisteria, weeping willows, and irises. Explore the interior of the house, and see the famous
kitchen, dining room, living space, bedrooms, and the painter's collection of Japanese prints. As one of the leaders of the Impressionist movement of the 19th century, Monet introduced more perception, emotion, and light into art of his age, and he spent almost 40 years developing his Giverny property. You'll also stop by one of his workshop.
Afterward, head to the
Muse des Impressionnismes (Museum of Impressionism), honoring Impressionist artists around the world. The museum depicts the history of this favorite art genre and features
The Garden, designed by landscape painter Mark Rudkin, which offers a colorful nod to the themes dear to the Impressionists. Check out the permanent gallery,
Monet Around, to learn about the influence Monet and his contemporaries had on the generations that followed them, and visit the temporary exhibitions.
Your tour ends with return to Paris for hotel drop-off.
- Learn from a local professional guide : Being experts in their areas of history studied and very passionate story tellers makes our guides real assets. Enjoy a personal licensed guide.
- A private tour : Individual attention and quality time with your guide are guaranteed.
- Skip-the-Line access: Priority access to the Palace of versailles and to the Monet's Gardens.
- Monets Home:Visit the painter's house where he lived with his big family. The yellow dining room, his first workshop and the kitchen are especially memorable.
- The Flower Garden:Every season, every month, flower beds change: tulips, hyacinths, iris, nasturtiums. At any time of the year, find the flower landscapes dear to the impressionist master.
- The Water Garden:Main subject of painting at the end of his life, Monet liked to spend time there and observe the variations of light and the reflections of his garden on the pond, famous for water lilies..
-The Japanese Bridge:See the famous little green bridge crossing his pond with your own eyes.
Licensed Professional Driver Guide
Pick up and drop off from your accommodation / hotels in Paris
Transport by air-conditioned minibus
Entry/Admission - Fondation Claude Monet
Entry/Admission - Musee des impressionnismes
Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats available
Specific demand, just let us know - we will do our best
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You Might Also Like
A Day In Normandy: The Landing Beaches Of WWII With A Private Guide Duration: 12 hrs
Orsay Museum Private Tour - Skip The Line & Local Expert Guide Duration: 2 hrs 30 mins
Private Guided Tour On A Vintage Sidecar From 1 Hour To 7 Hour Duration: 7 hrs
Paris And Versailles Private Full-Day Tour Duration: 8 hrs