Reserved seats on Eurostar, enjoy a walking tour and entry to the famous Louvre. Also included is entry to the to second floor of the Eiffel Tower with a tasty two course lunch on Eiffel Tower. Standard Premier (optional extra) includes a light meal and drinks served at your seat on the Eurostar.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourJourney to Paris: meet you at St Pancras International Station, a tour representative will meet you at 5.45am (5.30am on Saturdays), where youll submit your voucher and receive a welcome pack.
Panoramic Paris tour: Your guide will take you on an amazing tour of the most romantic city in the world. Youll see iconic Parisian features such as the ChampsElysees, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero and many more.
Lunch at the Eiffel Tower: Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Paris followed by a delicious two course meal on the second floor of the iconic Eiffel Tower. Please note: if the restaurant is closed, entry to the Eiffel Tower will still be included, lunch will be on Bateaux Perisiens.
Louvre Museum: enjoy a trip to the Louvre Museum, where you can admire the mysterious smile of the Mona Lisa and thousands of other precious artworks. On Tuesday the Louvre is closed and you will visit Muse dOrsay instead.
Return Journey: your tour escort will take you back to the Gare du Nord. Your departure time from Paris is 8:13pm, arriving back in London at 9:29pm.
Standard Premier: (optional extra) includes a light meal and refreshments served at your seat
Inclusions for Paris Rail Trip With Lunch On The Eiffel Tower Including Entry To The Louvre
- Reserved standard class round-trip seats on Eurostar
- Standard Premier seats on Eurostar: includes a light meal and refreshments served at your seat (if option is selected)
- Entry to Louvre museum and Eiffel Tower
- Two-course meal at Eiffel Tower
- Map of Paris
Exclusions for Paris Rail Trip With Lunch On The Eiffel Tower Including Entry To The Louvre
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
During this tour there is a fair amount of fast paced walking involved. Please dress appropriately.
Please note: on Tuesday the Louvre is closed and you will be given a ticket to Musée d’Orsay instead
Please note: on selected date the tour departure time may vary- refer to voucher for further information
On 15 May 2017, 25 May 2017, 27 May 2017, 3 June 2017, 12 June 2017, 17 June 2017, 19 June 2017, 23 June 2017 & 24 June 2017 - we will visit Montparnasse Tower instead of the Eiffel Tower
You might also like
- Warner Bros. Studio: The Making Of Harry Potter With Luxury Round-Trip Transport From London
- London In One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower Of London, Changing Of The Guard And London Eye Upgrade
- Led Zeppelin - Commemoration Day
- London Gets The Blues
- Bob Marley And London Caribbean Connections
- Rock Weekend London
- The Liar Liar Square Mile London Walking Tour
- Forgotten London Walking Tour
- Dance Of The Dead Tour
- The Secret London Walking Tour