Paris Romance Walking Tour Of Montmartre
OverviewLove is in the air on this romance-themed walking tour of Paris, which takes you through the charming neighborhood of Montmartre and other romantic spots around the City of Love. Travel back in time down cobblestone streets to the Moulin de la Galette, the I Love You Wall, Studio 28 and other sights tied to Paris romantic reputation throughout history, all while learning the French art of seduction from your guide a connoisseur of Parisian love and romance. Numbers are limited to eight people on this small-group tour, ensuring a more personalized, intimate experience.
- Led by a local guide
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourOne stroll around central Paris and youll understand why this is a city for lovers. On park benches, in doorways, along cobblestone streets, on board the metro, in the shadows of the trees in grand public gardens lovers don't hold back from demonstrating their affection for each other.
Your romance-themed walking tour takes place in Paris Montmartre district in the afternoon. During this unique tour, youll dive into Paris history and culture of love and romance.
Following your guide a connoisseur of Parisian romance wander through the heart of Montmartre in search for the spirit of romance. Youll visit the most charming and secret addresses where romance has blossomed over the centuries, letting you discover why Montmartre is the perfect spot for tender words of affection and declarations of love.
Stop outside the Moulin de la Galette (Galette Windmill), a former open-air restaurant with a dance floor where risqu liaisons of the 19th century blossomed. Stand in front of the I Love You Wall to see where lovers across the world come each day to celebrate their union. Then, listen to your guide outside Studio 28, which relives the days of historys most tear-jerking romance films.
Along the way, your guide will explain the French language of love and share with you some advice and some tips on how to excel in the art of seduction, French style! Your tour ends at the Basilique du Sacr-Coeur, where youll soak up sweeping views of the City of Love below.
Inclusions for Paris Romance Walking Tour Of Montmartre
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- One drink
Exclusions for Paris Romance Walking Tour Of Montmartre
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mobile Wifi Everywhere in Paris
- Private 2-Day Tour: Customize Your Perfect Stay in Paris
- Private One-Way Transfer: City of Paris
- ANZAC Day Trip from Paris: Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and WWI Somme Battlefields Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music
- Private Tour: Vintage 2CV Round-Trip Transfer to the Lido de Paris