See some of Paris’ highlights from the water on this 4-hour evening Seine River cruise, and enjoy a gourmet dinner on board. Begin near the iconic Eiffel Tower and glide out along the river, taking in views of the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Musée d'Orsay, Pont Alexandre III and other glittering waterfront sights. Savor a delicious 3-course meal as you soak up the scenery, and upgrade to include drinks such as Champagne, cocktails, wine and coffee. Choose from four evening cruise times to suit your schedule.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourBoard your luxury 250-person vessel at your selected time and head out along the sparkling River Seine. Pass the iconic Eiffel Tower, and cruise under Pont Alma and Pont Alexandre III. See the impressive National Assembly building, which houses part of the French parliament, and look out for the Louvre Museum. With an information booklet in hand, you can read up on all the sights from the comfort of your dining table. Opt to head to the upper deck, too, for 360-degree views during your cruise.
Drift along Ile St Louis and Ile de la Cit, and capture photos of Notre Dame Cathedral; floodlights make this Gothic masterpiece even more striking at night. Other sights includethe National Library and Paris very own Statue of Liberty.
Youll be served a gourmet 3-course dinner prepared by an award-winning team of chefs to enjoy while you take in views of Paris illuminated at night (see sample menu below). Upgrade to include drinks to complement your French meal, such as an aperitif, wine,Champagne, and coffee.
After twohours of cruising the Seine, disembark near the Eiffel Tower where your tour began.
Inclusions for Paris Seine River Cruise With 3-Course Dinner
- 3-course dinner
- Drinks (depending on option selected)
- Information booklet
Exclusions for Paris Seine River Cruise With 3-Course Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Chicken terrine with foie gras and dried fruits
- Crab profiteroles with vegetable croquants
- Honey confit of pulled veal, glazed turnips and carrots
- Lightly pan-fried prime fillet of cod, seasonal vegetable fricassee, saffron pepper coulis
- Beef fillet Périgord sauce, gratin dauphinois with truffle oil (extra charge of 10 euros)
- Trilogy of desserts
- Avocado with citrus
- Polenta and wild mushroom cake, seasonal vegetable fricassee, saffron pepper coulis
- Pineapple carpaccio
- Hamburger with new potatoes
- Fancy ice cream
Drinks for all menus:
- Jacquart brut Mosaïque Champagne, two glasses per person, served with appetizer and dessert
- Chardonnay PGI Pays d’Oc Viognier, one bottle between four people
- AOP Minervois Terroir, one bottle between four people
- Mineral water
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18
Add 15€/person and upgrade to window seating
Vegan menu available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.