Relax on your journey from Charles de Gaulle airport to central Paris in a modern, eco-friendly vehicle. When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Paris city hotel details (excluding all hotels in and around Disneyland Paris). Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Your flight must arrive between 4am and 11pm., Please note: on December 24 and 31, transfers are only available until 6pm.
Departure Details :
Upon arrival into Paris you must call the shuttle service after claiming your luggage at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Return Details :
Hotel drop off ONLY offered for Central ParisPostcodes starting by 75XXX ONLY
OverviewBook your airport transfer from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to your centrally located Paris hotel (postcode beginning with 75 only). Transfer services are available for flights arriving between 4am and 11pm only.
- Airport transfer
- One-way shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (Renault Traffic)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Know More about this tour
Itinerary:Frequently Asked Questions:
What happens if my flight arrives late?
The carrier will wait up to one hour after the scheduled arrival time advised by you on booking. After this time the carrier will attempt to transfer late arrival clients but undertakes no responsibility if this is not possible. The carrier is not liable for any additional costs caused due to late arrivals.
Where are the phones located?
You can easily find a public telephone in the Baggage Claim area of the airport.
Will I have to pay for the phone call?
No. The call is free, simply dial the telephone number listed on your confirmation voucher.
How long do I have to wait before the shuttle leaves the airport?
Other clients may join your shuttle transfer, therefore a slight delay leaving the airport may occur. Delays are only between 5 - 15 minutes.
How far do I have to walk to the shuttle?
It depends on the day, however you won't be required to walk more than 100 meters.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants can be booked on this shuttle transfer if customers bring their own baby seat. Please note that supplier doesn't provide baby seats and won't accept infants without baby seats.
A maximum of 8 people per transfer
The drop-off zones include hotels in the 75-prefix postal code area. This excludes hotels in and around Disneyland Paris.
Please note, the brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date.
The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
Each traveler is allowed one piece of luggage and one piece of hand luggage free of charge. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the supplier prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Contact details advised on your voucher.
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Non-collapsible wheelchairs are not accepted
Strikes and demonstrations
The carrier is not responsible for any delays, missed flights, connections or additional costs incurred by strikes, industrial action or demonstrations which may take place both in France or throughout the world. During these times, the carrier reserves the right to alter reservation confirmation pickup times as they may deem appropriate.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris L'Open Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
- Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Seine River Cruise and Paris Canals Tour
- Paris Pass Including Entry to Over 60 Attractions
- French revolution and US independence in Paris
- Skip the Line Louvre Museum Private Tour (with hotel pick up)
- Small Group Giverny and Rouen Day Trip from Paris