Relax on your journey from Charles de Gaulle airport to central Paris in a modern, eco-friendly vehicle. When making a booking, you will need to provide your flight details and your Paris city hotel details (excluding all hotels in and around Disneyland Paris). Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 1 Hr 30 Mins
Departure Time :
7/1/2016 - 12/31/2021Monday - Sunday:04:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Departure Details :
Pickup Details Airports Charles De Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France France Other Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France.. read more
Return Details :
Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Book your airport transfer from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to your centrally located Paris hotel (postcode beginning with 75 only). Transfer services are available for flights arriving between 4 am and 11 pm only.
- Airport transfer
Know More about this tour
Frequently Asked Questions:
What happens if my flight arrives late?
The carrier will wait up to one hour after the scheduled arrival time advised by you on booking. After this time the carrier will attempt to transfer late arrival clients but undertakes no responsibility if this is not possible. The carrier is not liable for any additional costs caused due to late arrivals.
Where are the phones located?
You can easily find a public telephone in the Baggage Claim area of the airport.
Will I have to pay for the phone call?
No. The call is free, simply dial the telephone number listed on your confirmation voucher.
How long do I have to wait before the shuttle leaves the airport?
Other clients may join your shuttle transfer, therefore a slight delay leaving the airport may occur. Delays are only between 5 - 15 minutes.
How far do I have to walk to the shuttle?
It depends on the day, however, you won't be required to walk more than 100 meters.
- One-way shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (Renault Traffic)
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Infants can be booked on this shuttle transfer if customers bring their own baby seat. Please note that supplier doesn't provide baby seats and won't accept infants without baby seats.
- A maximum of 8 people per transfer
- The drop-off zones include hotels in the 75-prefix postal code area. This excludes hotels in and around Disneyland Paris.
- Please note, the brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date.
- The duration of transfers is approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed one piece of luggage and one piece of hand luggage, free of charge. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs, or bikes) may have certain restrictions; please inquire with the supplier prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Contact details advised on your voucher.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Non-collapsible wheelchairs are not accepted
- Strikes and demonstrations - The carrier is not responsible for any delays, missed flights, connections or additional costs incurred by strikes, industrial action or demonstrations which may take place both in France or throughout the world. During these times, the carrier reserves the right to alter reservation confirmation pickup times as they may deem appropriate.
Traveler ReviewsSee all reviews
Excellent service. I was a little late and he waited for me. He waited until I found where to meet him
Thé car Washington extremely clean. The driver was very gentle!
Thé ont problem is that I had to Call him by phone pion arrivai!
I think that I should send a WhatsApp! It soule be a lot easier!
It great experience to use Paris Shuttle transportation driver was very nice and helpful
He finally picked my wife and I up at 6:30 pm. Picked up one more couple. Then we were on our way. We drove around for about an hour. Did not arrive at any hotel. Finally the driver stopped the vehicle because the fumes from the vehicle were so bad. We could not stand it anymore. The driver inspected and made a call. At close to 8 pm the driver told us it would be another 45 min for someone to pick us up or we could hire a taxi. So we hired a taxi. I would like my money back for the transfer that I paid for. Please get back to me.
The instructions for pickup worked perfectly. Our driver was friendly and a very good driver. The ability to reserve and pay later USA very good option. I would definitely use The Paris Shuttle again!
We were told to call when we arrive. It was the most frustrating experience. Message says to leave a message but the message kept rolling on and on and there was no way to leave a message. Another couple also experienced the same problem. For that reason, I cancelled our departure shuttle
Booked this as the trains were on strike. Did not realise it would be a shared minibus. Also you have to call them when you arrive - they were not waiting for me at arrivals. I had to wait 10 minutes for them to come. Then we picked up two other passengers at two separate terminals. This added 15 minutes onto the transit time. The driver also took a personal call on the speakerphone... Finally when he dropped us off, he left us across the road from the hotel, outside the wrong hotel. The porter from the wrong hotel started taking our bags then we figured out he was from the wrong place. This was because the driver stopped in the wrong place and didn't tell the porter we weren't from his hotel...
I was slightly delayed at the baggage area, so I called the number after I got my bag. The phone call was very straightforward and the option to speak to an English-speaking agent is much appreciated.
They told me which floor/exit to wait at and that driver would be there in max. 30 mins. This gave me time to grab a meal deal for later and then I waited outside at the exit. I was waiting about 10-15 mins, which I didn't mind as I was in no rush. The driver was courteous and efficient. There was 4 total in the car with just one stop before mine.
Would recommend, especially during this grève nationale/strike period, if you aren't in too much of a rush.
We arrived Paris airport terminal 2 on 12/28 afternoon . Wait for 20 mins and call the customer service. They told us go out and wait at exit #15, it's 35 degree Fahrenheit outside of terminal. Nobody show up, call customer service again. They told us wait another 45 mins. I have to give up this shuttle service to prevent missing upcoming events. Never book shuttle service in Paris again. Airport taxi is even faster and cheaper! Flat rate $50 to Paris City!!
Alex made sure he was early to pick us up since he wasn't familiar with the address. He was cheerful and pleasant and got us to the airport safely.